Lewis Grand Hotel
Winds Boutique Hotel(Angeles City)
US$56
Kokomo's Suites Hotel(Angeles City)
US$28
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$25
Agoda.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$117
US$36
US$31
US$21
Agoda.com
Wild Orchid Resort(Angeles City)
US$64
US$58
Oasis Hotel(Angeles City)
US$61
US$56
US$43
US$40
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallinstant coffeerooms are spaciousfree shuttlepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicetaxi servicewalking streetjacuzzi roomnight lifenon smokingother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2016

The Hotel location is quiet near to shopping Mall, happening places & the rooms are quiet big and comfortable. The Hospitality of the staff at the reception, house keeping & room service is quiet good. I tried some food in the room, they are quiet good.
Room Wi-Fi needs big improvement. The Hospitality at the restaurant ( breakfast) needs improvement & so is the spread of the food.

Room Tip: Choose the room facing the road, or the swimming pool. Not much options though,
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a perfect place to stay at in Angeles City, I recommend you stay at this hotel. Lewis Grand has the most accommodating staff! Kudos to them, esp to Moner - he cleaned our room daily, even leaving a note "enjoy your stay". We really had a great time, and looking forward to staying here again! :)

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice and very well located. Rooms are nice and big. Major problem faced was breakfast. No vegetarian food. After request they put cornflakes in buffet. Even they did not offer fresh fruits. They kept very little fruit salad. Should improve on breakfast menu. Also shower facility was not good. To shower had to actually climb in bath tub and no water pressure.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We checked in here on December 1, we arrived about one hour early before the check in time 2pm, we came from a long flight so we asked the staff if they have the room ready for us, they said yes, but early check in she said requires 25% additional to the room rate. They gave us a welcome drink while we sat on the bar, waiting for the room, when we got to the room, it was very hot, AC not on, we had to wait, my husband took a bath, after he turn off the water, the ceiling shower started leaking, dripping cold water, weird. The water was smelly like a sewer the first turn on and the bath tub faucet was very slow. Although the room was big, their curtains on the sliding doors are needed a wash. The stay was good but I won't call it a five star. :-(

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2016

The hotel looks good on the outside. The pool is nice. The rooms are sadly lacking. From appearances, they look OK. Nothing special, but OK. What fails in the room is the lack of hot water. They warn you that you have to wait from 10-20 minutes for hot water (see the photo from inside the bathroom), but when it comes, it is barely room. The bathroom has a nice deep tub (although mine was cracked), but it is really unusable. It would take 30 minutes to fill at least, and the warm water would be cold. When I complained, one of the staff told me that Filipinos don't need hot water.

They also want a cash room deposit. I had to give them $100 to hold. Most hotels put the deposit on a card.

Television reception was poor. The channel choice was poor as well.

Parking is very limited, and while I was there, a couple of diplomatic vehicles were blocking in others.

There is a stage at the pool, and for two nights, there was loud music playing that reverberated all the way to the top floor. I hope it was karaoke, because the singing on one night was pretty awful.

The saving grace was the reception staff. They were friendly and helpful. Housekeeping also found an ID card I left in the safe and ran it down for me upon checkout.

I was in town for a convention, but I failed to reserve the convention hotel early enough, so I chose the Lewis Grand. I ended up checking out and moving to another hotel for the rest of my stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business