“Nice hotel n location”

Ranked #38 of 70 Hotels in Angeles City
Aurangabad
“Nice hotel n location”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice and very well located. Rooms are nice and big. Major problem faced was breakfast. No vegetarian food. After request they put cornflakes in buffet. Even they did not offer fresh fruits. They kept very little fruit salad. Should improve on breakfast menu. Also shower facility was not good. To shower had to actually climb in bath tub and no water pressure.

Stayed December 2016, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We checked in here on December 1, we arrived about one hour early before the check in time 2pm, we came from a long flight so we asked the staff if they have the room ready for us, they said yes, but early check in she said requires 25% additional to the room rate. They gave us a welcome drink while we sat on the bar, waiting for the room, when we got to the room, it was very hot, AC not on, we had to wait, my husband took a bath, after he turn off the water, the ceiling shower started leaking, dripping cold water, weird. The water was smelly like a sewer the first turn on and the bath tub faucet was very slow. Although the room was big, their curtains on the sliding doors are needed a wash. The stay was good but I won't call it a five star. :-(

Stayed December 2016, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
Reviewed December 5, 2016

The hotel looks good on the outside. The pool is nice. The rooms are sadly lacking. From appearances, they look OK. Nothing special, but OK. What fails in the room is the lack of hot water. They warn you that you have to wait from 10-20 minutes for hot water (see the photo from inside the bathroom), but when it comes, it is barely room. The bathroom has a nice deep tub (although mine was cracked), but it is really unusable. It would take 30 minutes to fill at least, and the warm water would be cold. When I complained, one of the staff told me that Filipinos don't need hot water.

They also want a cash room deposit. I had to give them $100 to hold. Most hotels put the deposit on a card.

Television reception was poor. The channel choice was poor as well.

Parking is very limited, and while I was there, a couple of diplomatic vehicles were blocking in others.

There is a stage at the pool, and for two nights, there was loud music playing that reverberated all the way to the top floor. I hope it was karaoke, because the singing on one night was pretty awful.

The saving grace was the reception staff. They were friendly and helpful. Housekeeping also found an ID card I left in the safe and ran it down for me upon checkout.

I was in town for a convention, but I failed to reserve the convention hotel early enough, so I chose the Lewis Grand. I ended up checking out and moving to another hotel for the rest of my stay.

• Stayed December 2016, traveled on business
Seongnam, South Korea
Reviewed December 4, 2016

it is located at the middle section of the Don Juico Ave (21 St). The building is in white color and spectacular. For the guests aiming the nightlife in walking streets, it will have a short distance with tricycle access. The east area is the main walking streets. The west area has some mid and small sizes bars. The interior is classical and well equipped. Service is generally great.

• Stayed November 2016, traveled solo
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

My wife booked 5 rooms for our wedding preparation night. The receptionist when we arrive in the hotel was not even smiling. The concierge were helpful though. The rooms were fine but not worthy for a 4 star hotel. I know cause I'm an auditor for 5 star hotels and restaurants for 2 years in Dubai. I stayed on their executive room. It was spacious but I would not recommend the room if you are not a couple. The bathroom was see through and the windows can be opened from outside. So privacy is a problem if you are staying with a friend or a family. The hotel exterior looked nice for a wedding pictorial. The staircase was nice as well. Actually the staircase was the sole reason we booked our room and 4 other rooms for our family. Upon checkout we paid 25% extra charge for checking out 2 hours later than 12nn. My wife paid 50% extra charge for checking out 3 hours later than 12nn. The hotel will charge you for every minute. The receptionists were very strict on that so don't expect any good gesture. The hotel will not give you special treatment even though you are celebrating a special event. The checkout was a disaster. My wife's friend was asked to pay additional 50% of my wife's room rate although I paid for the late checkout already, only to find out that they did not do a proper hand over within themselves. But they deposited the extra charge which my friend paid later on. But that was only because I called and raised the issue to them. I would not recommend the hotel. But if you want a hotel with a nice staircase in Pampanga,Philippines, I'm afraid it's the only option you have.

Stayed November 2016, traveled with family