Lewis Grand Hotel
US$74
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$105
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
US$85
US$65
Agoda.com
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
US$34
US$56
US$52
Agoda.com
Apollonia Royale Hotel(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$21
Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
US$38
Priceline
Savannah Resort Hotel(Angeles City)
US$45
TripAdvisor
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallinstant coffeerooms are spaciousfree shuttlepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicetaxi servicewalking streetjacuzzi roomnight lifenon smokingother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tv
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying at Lewis Grand 4 or 5 times now and it is still for me at least the nicest hotel in the Angeles area.
I m very sad to report that it has somewhat deteriorated since my previous visit some 8 months or so ago. The rooms are looking very old and worn and give the impression that nobody wants to spend any money on refurbishing. The carpet had burn marks where a hot iron had been left together with quite a few soiled and damaged areas.The decor and paintwork all needed freshening up and as others have mentioned the air con units are far noisier than is really acceptable . They seem to be difficult to adjust being either on continuously or barely working at all.Although coffee and sugar packs were left every day the absence of creamer meant that I could not make coffee in my room until I bought my own from the local 7/11 store.Housekeeping were very apologetic but it took 5 days before the promised creamer arrived.
The restaurant and bar management need to become more engaged with their excellent serving staff. For a hotel such as this to run completely out of red wine , any red wine for 3 days seems as if someone very new and inexperienced is ordering for the bar. Additionally a supposedly 4 star hotel that can run out of salad ingredients suggests a serious lack of planning and purchasing.
The one great redeeming feature of this hotel was, and still is the the people who work so hard to give you the best possible service.I personally have never met one individual staff member who ever gave less than 100% and am surprised that other guests have expressed disappointment here with any employee.I have been informed that the previous manager has left, and in the absence of his replacement the long suffering remaining management must attempt to shoulder his responsibilities. I hope that the owners recognise this is unfair and unreasonable to both them and the guests. None of the problems here are difficult to address and I look forward to returning again soon to enjoy the Lewis Grand I remember. I would be very sad to stay with a competitor.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
lewisgrandhotel1, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment at your recent stay at our Hotel.

We are extremely concerned to read your comments with regard to your overall experience at the hotel. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems received from our staff and facilities and prevent occurrence. We are now ongoing with our renovations and upgrades to enhance our facilities and services.

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused. Thank you for the constructive comments and we really hope you give us another opportunity to serve you once again.

Reviewed November 4, 2016

We had our daughters 18th Birthday celebration here just a week ago. I did not know what to expect but must admit was very pleasantly surprised and we had a fabulous evening. I would not say everything was 100% perfect.........it never is but have to thank Diane and Charmaine for ensuring the special memories we had we will to cherish. The pre-event organization from what I was told by my family was excellent and handled very professionally. Food was ok, reasonably warm and tasty. The evening went very well in terms of planning and our daughter and her friends really enjoyed themselves .............that is the main thing.......a total result.
Rooms were not as spectacular as I thought they would be from the grandeur of the drive up entrance but still it was ok and clean.
I would no qualms recommending the Lewis Grand for a special even you may have be thinking of having. Thanks to all the staff who worked very hard last weekend.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
lewisgrandhotel1, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Dear Mr. Jeynes,

Thank you for your most kind review. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay and experience at Lewis Grand Hotel.

Thank you particularly for praising efforts of our colleagues, Diane and Charlene from Sales & Marketing Department. Thank you for complementing our food, hotel facilities but most of all our dedicated employees.. I will share your comments with the rest of the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with us, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant and enjoyable as the previous one.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon. All the best!

Reviewed November 2, 2016

Lewis Grand Hotel stands for its name, the grand entrance, grand stairs and high ceiling and big rooms. But its all at the outset. Their towels in particular their hand towel are worn out though the towels are new. The sofa is also not as good as new as well as the sofa in the lobby. The sofas in the bedroom are dated. Their food, I cant say anything to that food because it taste like straight in the can, nothing outstanding about the food. Better eat outside. Jollibee is much better than their food. I did not waste my money on their breakfast buffet since only a few eat their breakfast at their restaurant and its pricey too. We were given a smoking room since they cannot grant my request as all non-smoking rooms are reserved and booked already. They granted as early check in after the staff at the reception had me in a hurry to pay. Imagine I am still writing on the info sheet and while doing that she is already presenting me the bill, yet we havent properly check in. Their doormen are the most unhelpful among their league. They dont assist guest unless the guests. But I give salute to the parking assistant, I wasnt able to got his name, and the Ahmed who manned the bar who agreed to our request of non-alcoholic drinks instead of cocktails as welcome drinks. I have seniors and kids with me. Overall, it meets my expectations but the hotel is pricey considering their dated handtowels and sofas. I saw a lot of client so I cant say they have no guests but how come its looks like they dont have money to upgrade. Their aircon are noisy too.

Room Tip: Quite rooms on the south but without views. Rooms beside the pool is better I think though a little bit pricey.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
lewisgrandhotel1, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

We are extremely concerned to read your comments with regard to your overall experience at the hotel. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems received from our staff and prevent occurrence. We are now ongoing with our renovations and upgrades to enhance our facilities and services.

We hope you will allow us to get in touch with you so we can personally explain and apologize as we want to gain your trust and confidence again.

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused and it would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to Lewis Grand Hotel!

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I like the hotel because its cozy and elegant. The stairs is beautifully designed and the ceilings. It was quiet and relaxing especially at the pool area on the tent. Meals are also served there at the tent as per request. My son swim and he loves it though color blue is visible on his knees and elbows when he got out of the water. Think needs management to check on the tiles. Food is good quite expensive but they have a lot to choose from. Overall, love staying in this hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family

Thank you very much for choosing Lewis Grand Hotel!

We sincerely appreciate your gracious comments that you have shared on TripAdvisor.

It gives us great pleasure to note that we were able to provide you with a service that exceeded your expectations. Your compliment on our facilities particularly the stairs and ceilings has been shared with the entire team. We apologize for the few concerns about the pool. We promise to look into that so we can better improve our facilites and service.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Actually, i would rate this hotel as 4-5 stars. The room and bed was spacious and comfy. Although we were given a smoking room, there were no traces of smoke clinging to furniture or curtains.

The water pressure was good, airconditioning was working and despite the hotel being busy, it was relatively quiet in our room.

The front desk staff was accommodating and friendly as with room service.

My rating for this property was a three for the following reason - parking!
1. Parking was limited and securing a space was a big mess and stressful.
2. Attendants at door had an attitude problem because they didn't care where and how you parked if there was none available at the hotel promises. "Don't know, don't care, you're on your own" attitude

My 2 cents suggestions

1. Parking - attendants should be more accommodating and make parking space available and/or a priority for in house guests. Either that or provide valet service to remove the stress out of finding a safe and secure parking space rather than leaving your guest scrambling around for a space. You come here for some r and r and end up wasting time looking for a parking space.

2. Check first which shower configuration your room would have. Some rooms have a deep bath tub which is not suitable for the elderly or infirm . Kids should be supervised to avoid accidents.

Room Tip: High floors are smoking rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
lewisgrandhotel1, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We very much appreciate that you have chosen Lewis Grand Hotel as part of your itinerary. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Lewis Grand Hotel.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems received from our staff particularly our doorman and prevent occurrence. We are now ongoing with our renovations and upgrades to enhance our facilities like parking and bath tubs that will cater to all guests of all ages.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant and enjoyable as the previous one.

Take care and all the best!