Bali Reef Divers
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Scuba Seraya Resort(Tulamben)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsopen water coursedive sitesrooms are extremelytaxi costcapable handsmanager anthonygreat divediving coursewould highly recommend this placefelt very securedorm roomwhole teamdive schoolaquatic lifefuss freediving companyclean accommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2017

I visit this dive base and resort in july 2017,and i was totaly surprise with perfect service.They can arrange your trip directly from Denpasar airport,taxi cost around 50,-USD per car all inn!!
Accomodation is perfect clean room,good WIFI,quiet in night and mostly very good food with resonable prices(cheaper compare popular places in southern part of Bali)...
For scuba diving i had individual program two afternoon dives with local dive masters .Koman and wayan was excelent,perfect care ,relax diving.I pay 23,-USD all inn for one dive!!
Frankly it is one of best diving centres for individual divers in asia.
Marine life is excelent:Turtles,Norray eels,Bat fishes etc....real diving paradise..
Of course Tulamben is frequent diving destination and real nice dives without plenty other divers can be mostly in afternoon and specially one hour before sunset.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2017

The management is prompt and quick in answering questions before the bookings. They even helped with the pick-up and drop off between airport and the hotel. Hence, we had everything (logistics) sorted out before we left home.

The room is basic but comfortable enough for a good rest. We were at the premises during the first volcanic eruption. The hotel management assured us on the safety and the contingency plans they have in place in the event of massive eruption, this really gave us a sense of security.

We dined at the restaurant. The food is GREAT at affordable pricing. I must say, it is delicious!

We stayed at this premises as we also went diving with the arrangement of the hotel. The dive centre is within the vicinity of the hotel, very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I originally only booked to tryout the fun dive here, but after doing that I enjoyed it so much I signed up and did my PADI open water with them. The staff are great, really friendly and the groups were really small - only 2 in my group. The instructor was so calming and reassuring too which helps if your nervous. I had an amazing experience and would definitely recommend to anyone going to Bali to dive here!

Stayed: November 2017
BaliReefDivers, Manager at Bali Reef Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi !
Thank you for the review, we really appreciate!
You did well and you deserve your open water certification.
We wish you a lot of bubbles around the world !

Kind regards,
Anthony

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I stayed there for 2 nights with my friends. The room was extremely clean, spacious, and comfortable eventhough I stayed in mixed dorm room for 12 people (if im not mistaken). Although it doesnt include breakfast, we could get breakfast in the restaurant with affordable price, they have several options for breakfast.

I did refreshment in the pool before diving since it was quite long time I didnt diving. The staff and instructors was really friendly and helpful. They were really informative when we asked several things prior our visit and even help us to reach the place. I was really satisfied with their overall services and it was a great dive center!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I last did my open water course 2 years ago and had forgotten what I learnt. I had one day left at Tulamben and I wanted to dive the US ship wreck Liberty before I leave Bali. Fortunately, Anthony (the owner at Bali Reef Divers) managed to find an instructor (his name is Sylvan if I spelled it correctly) who gave me a refresher lesson in the pool before heading for the dive. That gave me the confidence to dive again and it was all smooth. Had a successful and safe dive underwater with no problems. Sylvan was a great guy. He made sure I was close to him all the time during the dive so that I wouldn't get lost. Thanks guys!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo