See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Recently stayed here, staff are fantastic and will do anything to help you. Breakfast options are limited but food is tasty. Had problems with hot water in shower. Wifi worked brilliantly without any problems. Overall nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2015

First time we have stayed here and won't be the last. This is the perfect hotel if you are gadding about and want a clean and comfortable room to come back to. The staff are super friendly and extremely helpful.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I struggle with finding any positives here, where do I begin?!

The food is very poor, we had it more than once and couldn't believe the low quality (eg. Chicken burger is two buns, two pieces of chicken and a tomato and a little lettuce) I could have made something better myself.

The room we stayed in (201) had no separation between the front door/reception and dining so every bit of movement was heard until at least 1am and started back when the first people came for breakfast at 7am.

The internet was absolute crap, usually going down to a dribble, very annoying when you are trying to book a hotel to get out of this nightmare!

Just to make it worse after having no sleep, you wake up to a cold shower (it only got warm once late one afternoon).

The location is away from everything, you have to catch a cab or rent a bike.

If it was half the price I still wouldn't be happy but I'd be a bit more understanding, we paid $50 a night for this nightmare.

I told them about the noise problem, they said they are sorry but wouldn't offer a different room.

Room tip: Not room 201 or 202!! Noisy!!!!!
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2015

We stayed 3 nights at d`Sri Saren. The rooms are very modern & very clean. I especially liked the bathroom interior. Unfortunately the room got very hot without the air conditioner. So we had to sleep with the aircon in the night which I really don`t prefer. The breakfast was average but still ok for the price. The area around is not the nicest but it`s very close to the centre of seminyak and maybe 15 min walk to the beach.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 19 days in March. The hotel is not big but excellently build. Big spacious rooms with good facility's. Staff is friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is small and a big part is shallow. Only good for a refreshing dip. Not many sun beds so that could be a problem with more guests. Location is excellent very close to the main street of seminyak but in a quiet area. Communication could be bit better, we had some mix ups with nyepi and when they were doing some promotion shots/videos but all in all an excellent hotel and I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2015