Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$169.24
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2017

An oldie but goodie. Cream hair treatment a highlight. Best to book though as there's always plenty of tourists looking for a clean and reliable freshen up.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I was tempted to go for my usual Thai massage but decided against it after i saw the Mandi Lulur Exfoliation Massage option in the menu. So glad that I opted for this, as the whole 2 hour experience was just pure bliss! The session started off with a full body massage to relieve the tension and knots in my back, then moved on to a herbal rub to remove all the dead skin, and ending with a cool yogurt rub that make me feel like my skin was baby smooth. The entire ritual was just heavenly! A must try while in Bali!!

1  Thank Joey T
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Bodyworks may be a tad more expensive than just a regular spa in Bali, because it isn't a regular spa! Large venue offering a myriad of experiences, quiet and peaceful in hectic Seminyak. Had an incredible massage, followed by a scrub, yogurt 'wash' and soak in a rosebud filled tub. Facial afterwards was amazing!
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Camille V
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

All in all - great body massage technique, good service (though not personal).

Our group of 3 people visited Bodyworks for 1 hr body massage at 310k per person. Quality of the massage was great for me personally - therapist has good technique and was able to massage sour muscle joints which i got from the previous day's mountain biking. Therapist also frequently asked if i am feeling ok, so i have chances to provide feedback if needed. Good prices for a luxury spa like this as well (compared the price with other competitors and this was relatively cheaper).

One comment - one of my friends requested the therapist not to massage her leg but the therapist did so anyway. However i requested my therapist not to massage my lower back which i have a long-term injury and she was able to do so throughout. Advice - make it clear when u speak to the therapist.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

After 31 hours travel I booked a 90 minute massage followed by a flower bath. The massage was definitely relaxing rather than getting out knots etc, but was just what I needed. The flower bath was the perfect finish.

The staff were very friendly. I had booked by email in advance with no hassle. The facilitate itself is also very pretty.