“Breakfast for two!”

Sisterfields
Ranked #54 of 612 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sisterfields brings the iconic cafe culture of Australia to the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Showcasing fresh pastries, salads and sandwiches alongside an extensive all-day breakfast, brunch and lunch. Sisterfields is one of the coolest boutique cafes on the island.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Visited as was highly recommended by the hotel we were staying at. Found the food good - portions were good sized and presented well.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,948)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The place was really crowded and it seems to have nice atmosphere however , the service is extremely slow I had to wait over 15 just to order

when my drink arrived they give it to another table they didn’t know who’s order it was !

Beside that I didn’t have knife on my table instead I had two forks , and as usual the staff kept ignoring me and I had to leave without eating , the is the worst restaurant experience by far .

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have been to Sisterfields a couple of times and have been disappointed. Slow service etc. So this was our third visit and would determine whether we'd come back in future. I am pleased to say the service has improved although it is nowhere near as good as Bikini next door which is the same owner. The bacon benedict was great but the breakfast burger was overpowered by truffles/mushroom. The coffee is OK, there is better coffee elsewhere. Also the coffee takes ages when it's busy. We will only come super early in the morning as there's no way that I would wait for a table but everyone else in Bali seems to like it so maybe its just us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If you come here is like endless waiting list, but fortunately we manage to have seat without queues long, but while we queuing we can seat in coffee station pretty good setting.

The black burger is large portion and other food too is own by Australian most of the visitors is from there if course, so if you wanna taste aussie cafe here’s the place.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We came on a recommendation of a friend. It would be ideal to have either breakfast or lunch here. We came by for dinner.
We ordered the Dirty Burger, Vietnamese Poached Chicken Salad and the Chocolate Brioche French Toast.
My husband had the burger and enjoyed it but he found it was lacking in vegetables. The chicken salad, i would recommend to anyone who wants something flavourful, light yet filling. Every mouthful is just an experience of flavour and texture. The french toast was simply amazing. The chocolate was not too sweet and i like how the flavour of the banana chips and chocolate mousse blend very well together.
We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food at Sisterfields and will come back again on our next visit.

Adam M, Manager at Sisterfields, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi there,

That Vietnamese Poached Chicken Salad is to die for, that’s one of our favorite too :)
Keep spreading the love and we’ll see you and your husband again :)