“I was freezing”

Aspya Massage Beauty Hair
Ranked #22 of 139 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspya offers an award winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. Our Bali spa and salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I had the 60 min massage and the body scrub. The massage was really good, so no complaints with that actual treatment. I didn’t enjoy the body scrim because all of the scrubs and lotions they put on me were so cold, so it was a jolt to my system every few minutes. Also the AC was blasting, which I normally appreciate but that coupled with the super cold lotions, and the fact that the wrap she had me covered in was getting wet and cold did not leave me comfortable at all. Also the walls of the treatment room did not go to the ceiling, and there was only a curtain as well. There was an older gentleman in the room next to me going into great detail about his pains and hip replacement surgery. That was just bad timing but did not add to the relaxation factor. Would have been different if I had known the lack of audio privacy beforehand.

1  Thank danapg153
in 91 reviews
"spas"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I had a 1 hour massage and half hour body scrub today. The body scrub was ok but the massage was like getting a massage from someone who had never given a massage before. What’s worse is it cost more than most massages I’ve gotten in Bali.

Disappointed

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very nice ambience in this day spa. The massage was lovely and came with a face mask. Very nice massuese checked that pressure was ok and I was comfortable. Very enjoyable. A little dearer than Spa Bali, but they offer you a nice drink afterwards.

2  Thank jbmb1982
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Wilson runs a top notch spa and salon service. Great range of services with professional well trained staff. The salon is super clean and well appointed. Wilson is on hand to help you with everything from questions about the services to tips on better ways to manage your hair. Our party of four tried most services over our week stay in a nearby villa. I also walked away with an old tip for my curly hair and a hair tonic that is not sold Australia but that is absolutely fabulous.

Highly recommend - thanks Team Aspya

1  Thank KJAD
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

These guys know their stuff. We had the pleasure of visiting this spa on two occasions. The reflexology was unbelievably amazing. We also had a mani/pedi. We were blown away with the attention to detail and the hand/feet hot mask was something we’ve never experienced before and it was incredible. We topped it off with the “take me beyond” 90min massage which was something else. Staff are very welcoming, friendly & know their stuff. Do yourself a favour and book in.

1  Thank DominikaMichelle