Aspya Massage Beauty Hair
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Spa!

My husband and I discovered this spa 2 years ago after I fell trap to cheap eyelash extensions at... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
C2424WEamye
via mobile
Great service and banter

My partner and I dropped in again for a haircut - a great job as also by Bill along with the ASPYA... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
stephent-wa
Mandurah, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from US$45.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub owned business face mask amazing facial skin feeling friendly and professional staff clean rooms spa salon top quality quality service whole family attention to detail mani pedi nail polish excellent spa spa experience my partner
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Wilson runs a top notch spa and salon service. Great range of services with professional well trained staff. The salon is super clean and well appointed. Wilson is on hand to help you with everything from questions about the services to tips on better ways to manage your hair. Our party of four tried most services over our week stay in a nearby villa. I also walked away with an old tip for my curly hair and a hair tonic that is not sold Australia but that is absolutely fabulous.

Highly recommend - thanks Team Aspya

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank KJAD
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

These guys know their stuff. We had the pleasure of visiting this spa on two occasions. The reflexology was unbelievably amazing. We also had a mani/pedi. We were blown away with the attention to detail and the hand/feet hot mask was something we’ve never experienced before and it was incredible. We topped it off with the “take me beyond” 90min massage which was something else. Staff are very welcoming, friendly & know their stuff. Do yourself a favour and book in.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank DominikaMichelle
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband was looking for a place to do a facial as per Aussie standard- the cleanup, scrub, extraction and mask. We came across this amazing place which was Australian owned and we felt like home. By far the best spa we visited in Seminyak and the atmosphere n cleanliness was spot on. We were treated with the most amazing facial at the couple suite which was so relaxing. Never knew a facial comes with a complimentary shoulder and arms massage until the mask was ready to come off. All this was for $24 per person!! This will be our spa whenever we visit Bali.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank deegirl87
Reviewed 24 February 2018

The place was clean, modern, and contemporary - really nicely decorated. I had the best 90 minute massage ever followed by a hot shower. When I went down to pay, I asked directions to the shopping near my hotel, and the manager very generously drove me on the back of his scooter the short distance to where I needed to go. I highly recommend a visit!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank beth s
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I visited Aspya Day Spa for a Hair Spa as a "last day in Bali" treat and I was not disappointed. Tari gave me a wonderful "cream bath" and my hair felt great afterwards.

The salon is cool, clean and nicely decorated.

I would definitely go back next time I'm in Bali.

Date of experience: January 2018