“Lovely setting ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Cute spot, hidden in a small road near kaya ayu. The interior is really lovely and cool. The menu is full of options and the coffee really tastefull. They also have a shop full with clothess and merchandise :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,731)

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

thank god we found this spot. Avo with feta on toast and a good double shot flat white makes for a happy kiwi.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Awesome environment, beautiful coffee, very friendly staff, great retro decor. Had coffee here everyday.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I was in great need of a coffee and had heard about Revolver. So I meandered my way to this hidden gem in a little laneway. From the moment you step into this closed off coffee house you feel as though you’re somewhere else. The atmosphere is great and the staff lovely! I had the best iced coffee and carrot cake. I know I’ll be back frequenting the Revolver for my daily coffee fix!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I got a coffee almost everyday from Revolver when I was in Seminyak. I’m now in Canggu and haven’t been able to find a coffee of the same quality anywhere. Love Revolver and the staff are amazing!