“Authentic Malay Food”
Review of Mamak Bali

Mamak Bali
Reserve with Chope
Mamak Bali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 637 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Mamak is an award winning Malaysian restaurant, with branches in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. Named after the roadside stalls of Kuala Lumpur that peddle Indian Malay street food, Mamak is renown for authentic, bold and traditional flavours, with smart and friendly service. Mamak Bali is the restaurant's first international branch.
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

It's my second visit here. Located at the heart of Seminyak, very easy to reach. Always longing for their Ayam Berempah. Juicy and so tasty. Mee Goreng is also my favorite, a bit hot and so packed with tasty spices. When I have extra space in my tummy, I would love to have a simple Roti Canai.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The food so complicated like my relationship!!!! I order nasi lemak and Kare kambing the taste so complicated like TAWURAN!!! *TAWURAN like went I’m highschool I attack’s another school!!!!*

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch after seeing good reviews and were not disappointed! We really enjoyed the roti (plenty of sauce to dip!) and the chicken satay. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Just had a lovely lunch at Mamak. Tried the roti canai, roti bawang and the chicken satay. All delicious - the best meal I’ve had in seminyak so far. Great prices. Would strongly recommend!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Ever since this place opened up in Bali, we keep coming back when we need some good roti canai and nasi lemak. The lamb curry is my personal favorite and my husband craves for it’s ais kacang! Definitely worth coming for a great meal!