“Excellent Product & Service!”
Review of Divine Diva Shop

Divine Diva Shop
Ranked #31 of 61 Shopping in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Divine Diva Bali are Resort Wear Clothing Manufacturers. Established over 30 years in the fashion industry and clothing manufacturing in Bali Indonesia specializing in pus size clothing. Divine Diva Bali resort wear and fashion clothing designs an is a ageless range from small to plus sizes. Divine Diva Bali offer comfortable clothing designs from beautiful, soft and cool fabrics.
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have visited Divine Diva many times when visiting Bali, the choice in clothing is absolutely incredible, catering to a wide range of shapes and sizes! There is a huge range of styles with various fabrics- they not only do dresses but an extensive range of tops/blouses including super funky accessories. The great thing too is majority of styles have different options, for example if you love a style but arent sold on the colour/print chances are they have the same dress in many other colour ways! Personally I love the longer style maxi dresses as I am fairly tall and am so thankful they have so many options for someone of my height, as I usually struggle to find anything of an appropriate length.

Not only do I adore the clothes but staff are always so friendly and welcoming! Mum and I always stop in when in Seminyak on on every visit to date staff have been more than helpful, assisting to our every need! Plus they have fantastic recommendations on certain styles they think will really suit your particular body shape, goes to show they know their product extremely well! I love that they are so involved with helping, coming from a retail background myself I appreciate great service and these ladies definitely have that.

I am heading to Bali in September and will be back for sure! However I am going to Fiji first in July and really wanted some new, funky beach dresses to take along with me. So I decided to get in touch with the ladies via Facebook and see if they could help me out, and they totally did!! I ended up purchasing two maxi dresses, which they kindly organised and sent to NZ. Communication was fantastic, hassle free and the dresses arrived within 4 days! Over the moon and thrilled with my purchase.

Lastly the pricing is great, dresses ranging from $40-$50 NZD per dress, some even cheaper. For the quality and choice I think it is amazing value. When comparing this with kaftan shops in NZ for something of similar quality you would be looking at paying a good $150 +. I recently brought a Kaftan in NZ and paid $220! A must visit when in Bali, great deals, great selection and incredible ladies. See you in September Divine Diva!

1  Thank JessG1515

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The cut was perfect for big breasted women. They use fine clothing for their clothes, i’m guessing made of linen rayon. The embroidery was done beautifully. The bead works on one side of my top fell off after first wash from the machine but i can easily find the same material somewhere and fix it. Price was was just right, about USD 30/piece which is not bad at all with the quality and the right fit. I ended up buying 11 tops. Thank you Divine Diva, I am so happy to find the right size for me.

1  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful fabrics used in the clothing. Sizes in store mainly available for me in xxl and 3 xl
Shapes and cuts just not good for me. Staff lovely and kept trying to find items but I left without being able to purchase anything. Prices are same as Adelaide stores for big girls.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The shop had very good collection of designer clothes with a wide range of sizes and good prices. The beach wear shirts for men and gowns for ladies are amazing. The shop owner is quite helpful. Had nice time shopping at this location

1  Thank vireshkumars