Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$263
View deal
Expedia.comUS$263
PricelineUS$263
Orbitz.comUS$263
eDreamsUS$263
FindHotelUS$263
Hotels.comUS$263
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I'd have to say we had a pretty good 2 night stay in the standard efficiency. The room was very clean, the bed was in good shape...me personally I slept like a baby. The bathroom was huge and very clean. The kitchenette had plenty of clean dishes and silverware and a standard size coffeemaker. Bring your own coffee and condiments though. It was very quiet, and this was during "Roar for the Shore". Can't beat the location, 2 blocks to the Boardwalk. All in all, I reccomend!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

got a room here just for 1 night with my dad and 15 year old son and his friend. Great location in between piers and one block to boardwalk, which is great for the kids.. The owner was very friendly and even upgraded us from a Studio to a 1 bedroom. The place was very clean as well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stayed here for one night toward the end of our trip and I was pleased with the room. From the outside is no-frills and we were not sure how the room would look. But the room was very clean and had a small kitchen, which was a nice plus. The arrangement of the room is spacious as well. The only issue we noticed was with parking. The parking at the actual hotel belongs to the neighboring motel so you have to park in other lots designated to the Quebec Motel (which was packed when we stayed). This may cause some issues finding parking so it should be taken into account when travelling during busy periods. Otherwise, the hotel perfectly fit our needs. If you're looking for a hotel that's really close to the boardwalk and within walking distance of nightlife/bars, this is definitely the one for you. Also, if you're on the fence about picking this hotel based on the exterior and the cheap price (like I was), try it out and you won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Try to stay on the top floor since the walls are kind of thin and it may be noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This was the third year in a row we’ve stayed at the Calypso in Wildwood. The piece we paid for 3 nights was great. The value you get with this hote is undeniable. The rooms are sizable and clean. If you’re looking for a great deal close to the boardwalk, I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The Calypso offered everything I needed and was looking for for my first trip to Wildwood. It is in a great location, literally a two minute walk to the boardwalk/path to the beach. I didn't have to use my car to go anywhere during my 4-day stay! The bed was comfortable and the room size was just right for me and my boyfriend. The room was very clean and the AC was cool. The hotel has an outdoor shower to rinse off after being at the beach. The staff were very kind and accommodating and helped to create a wonderful experience in Wildwood. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will certainly be returning.

Date of stay: July 2018