Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Traveluro
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This was the third year in a row we’ve stayed at the Calypso in Wildwood. The piece we paid for 3 nights was great. The value you get with this hote is undeniable. The rooms are sizable and clean. If you’re looking for a great deal close to the boardwalk, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The Calypso offered everything I needed and was looking for for my first trip to Wildwood. It is in a great location, literally a two minute walk to the boardwalk/path to the beach. I didn't have to use my car to go anywhere during my 4-day stay! The bed was comfortable and the room size was just right for me and my boyfriend. The room was very clean and the AC was cool. The hotel has an outdoor shower to rinse off after being at the beach. The staff were very kind and accommodating and helped to create a wonderful experience in Wildwood. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will certainly be returning.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I have stayed here every year since we found this hotel in 2015. Everything is always wonderful, very clean rooms and a perfect location for going to the beach and boardwalk. As long as there is space in the parking lot they let us park at the property before check in so we don't need to pay extra at a lot or move the car, which is really nice.

This year we wanted to stay an extra day than we had planned for, but the hotel was all booked for the night. They helped us get a room at another one of their hotels which was just on the next street over, they were able to get us right into the room without waiting for check in time and even had someone walk us over since we weren't 100% sure where it was. We really appreciated their help and kindness.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great location. Parking was available in other lots right around the corner. Beds could of been a little more comfortable. We stayed in the double bed with sofa bed room. Very friendly staff. Overall a great place!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Easy to find and access. Parking for Calypso is across the street where you will sign in. I really like the managers/owners. Really kind staff. Calypso is an older hotel, but very clean. It's in a wonderful location about 1 block form the boardwalk. If you need to return to your room to unload your game winnings (giant sloths, etc), it's too easy to just hop across the street from the boardwalk and get home. Easy access to depart as well. Gas stations close by.

Room tip: Upstairs is best, pretty quiet
Date of stay: June 2018