Lowest prices for your stay
US$334
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
US$350
Trip.com
US$329
Hotels.comUS$334
eDreamsUS$350
FindHotelUS$334
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Not enough parking on site for guests unless you allow yourself to be blocked in and leave keys. Need to count on others doing the same so you can get out. Office manager told me that was the way it works or i could go park somewhere else. Room was good but air conditioner is only in bedroom so if you need to close the door the living area is hot. No toilet paper holder in bathroom. We were left with roll from previous occupants. Office staff NOT always on site as the sign says. Location was good. It wasn't cheap. I won't go back.

Room tip: no elevator...3 floors. Pool on second floor
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

A very nice experience located on the southern end of the boardwalk. Beach entrance around the corner as well as Mack's Pizza. Clean cozy room, ala old school Wildwood. Pool was clean and Tony the manager was always asking us if we needed anything. Parking is doubled-up, again like the days when folks drove CARS and not huge SUVs. Location is excellent, everything you need to enjoy your stay. We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers so the room got a little cramped at night but for sleeping it was fine.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Nice and quiet place, very clean and organized not a big room just the necessary space to sleep and shower.i didn’t really like the beds were too cheap, room service very efficient and kept my room very clean without sand and smelling nice.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I cant say enough about the location! Right off the boardwalk! Friendly owner! Kids toys, pool toys, grill to use. Rooms had microwaves and keurig coffee maker and mini fridge. As well as a table. I would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank A9809CVmelissag
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation in February at this motel for a stay at the end of July. Unfortunately a family member had to have an unexpected surgery that caused her to be off of work for 3 months and we decided to postpone our vacation until next year and use the money we had saved for vacation to help her pay her bills while she is off. I sent an email cancelling my reservation to the email address provided on my reservation confirmation on 5/30/18. I received no response. I then contacted the motel by telephone on 6/5/18 and verbally cancelled my reservation. I was told a check would be sent to me with my refund. I did not receive a check. I telephoned again on 6/27/18 and was informed the check was never sent. The man I spoke to was very apologetic and indicated the check would be put in the mail to me the next day. It is now 7/14/18 and I still haven't received my refund. I called on 7/13/18 but got no answer. I left a voicemail requesting a return call but haven't received one. I sent a message through Facebook messenger, which shows it has been viewed, but no response. Our plan was to stay at Casa del Sole next year, but there is no way in hell I will do that now. My payment was made via credit card so I don't understand why it can't just be credited back to the card. I don't know what else to do.

Trip type: Traveled with family