Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2020

Old is one thing, filthy is another. Had to step over garbage even before entering room. Hair and sand all over the place. Toothpaste all over sink and faucets...GROSS! No cleaning done just replaced towels and sheets in between reservations. Pool murky. The health inspector should investigate this place. And this in the middle of a pandemic! Shameful! I thoroughly cleaned room before my family entered...brought my own supply’s. Didn’t expect it to be this bad though! Slum! Stay in Crest or North Wildwood or even Cape May and just pay to park to go to beach or boardwalk!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020

I never write reviews but I can't not with this Motel. Worst customer service ever and not to mention our room was dirty and there was an old pizza rotting in the microwave. I asked for a new CLEAN sheets 3 times in one day. We never got them so I went to talk to the manager at 6pm and his response was he has call out to another facility...? For clean sheets? That made no sense to me. I told I am getting upset I have been asking all day for 1 clean sheet. I also told him our room smelled like marijuana as soon as the door opened. We had our 8 month old along so it made us uncomfortable, for is sake. The apparently "Assistant manager" got up from the desk, didnt say a word to me after that and walked right by me. I followed him and he went into a laundry closet. I waited outside and he again said nothing to me, walked right by me with a sheet in his hand and started heading towards our room. My husband was standing right outside the door, the assistant manager walked right by my husband and proceeded to walk into our room. My husband asked him why he just walked into out room and told him our baby was sleeping in his pack and play. He said he "I need the old sheet." My husband told him he could wait outside we will get you the sheet. He did not leave and just stood in our room. I took the old sheet off myself and handed it to him. I said since your standing here do you smell the marijuana. He sniffed and then took off his mask and sniffed again and so no must be the mask. I asked if there was a room that wasnt near smoking rooms as we paid for a non smoking room. He was extremely rude and his response was "what more do you want. Take a refund if you dont want to be here"

The way we were treated was disgusting. I never would recommend this Motel to anyone. We took the refund and stayed somewhere else and even stayed an extra night because we were finally able to enjoy taking our baby boy to the beach for the first time.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Review on hotel booking site was7+and this property is way less than that. Only nice feature is one block to broadwalk. Older tired motel needs bright lites at night.Sorry this is too low on hotel food chain for most. Worse than an econolodge
Lower working class clientele. Allows smoking on chairs outside of rooms most of which are broken Two room suite was wall in middle of room that if door closed no AC in front. Microwave broken. Pool ok but if you are adults it will be filled with kids. Parking is tight. Found out once here we should have stayed in North WW.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I would avoid this place. It’s nasty. Rundown and dirty. Noisy and smelly. The only thing the place has going for it is the location. Rooms were not cleaned and many things were found out of order. Never going back!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

It is an OK motel, if you expect it in a motel-standard. They have microwave and fridge in the room, and a small kitchen. Bed is acceptable, a little old and dirty, but acceptable. Location is great too.

Date of stay: August 2018