Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$397
eDreamsUS$285
Hotels.comUS$356
Orbitz.comUS$356
Trip.comUS$397
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Everything.... (written on booking.com). This was written by the gentleman who checked me out on Monday. He told me he would give 60% off my next stay if I gave him my phone to put in a code for it. It turns out he wrote his own review using my info to write that I liked everything about this hotel. I also did not get the discount. Not that I will need it. The only good thing is that is very close to the Boardwalk
Disliked · This is the real review. Stayed in Junior Suite. There is nothing suite like about it. Mini fridge literally holds up the tv. They didn’t replace a full roll on toilet paper when room was ready. Left only one extra roll for a family of 4. The garbage outside the room was not emptied. Flies and Nats inside the room and outside.Very loud outside late at night. Pool was very dirty. If you need something after the office is closed, don’t bother to call because no one answers.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

This was the absolute WORST motel I have ever stayed in. THE WORST. The motel itself is dirty and rundown with a dirty pool and garbage all over the place. The trash cans alongside the building were overflowing with trash and were not emptied once during my stay. My window view was of an abandoned building with broken windows and squatters inside. The owners of the motel were rude and insisted on cash only. We had 1 roll of toilet paper for 7 of us. Had to ask for more. There were no blankets on any of the beds. Had to ask for those. Gave us 2 towels for 7 people. Had to ask for those also. The room was not cleaned once during our stay. My “JR Suite” consisted of 2 rooms with 3 beds jammed inside which left no room. The so called JR Suite was a complete rip off and we were misled by the amount of space we would actually have. The amount of marijuana that was openly being smoked outside of our room by other guests was nauseating. I had to explain to my young children what that smell was. I also had to explain the “colorful” words that were being screamed outside of our door by the people that were blasting gangster rap. I would rather have slept in the hotel from The Shining.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020

One of the worst hotels i’ve ever stayed at. it’s dirty. the employees are rude, the service is horrible and the trash outside the rooms are overflowing daily. There’s mice crawling by the trash late at night and there’s tons of flies everywhere due to lack of cleaning and upkeep. They gave us no toilet paper or towels, we had to keep asking for things that should be a given. This hotel is a scam i would highly recommend booking your stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank lyndseym725
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Horrible. The room I booked wasn't available when I arrived and I had no choice but to accept a different one. When arriving to the smaller room the door was open and the toilet was clogged with ... floating. Another room change ensued, which obviously wasn't cleaned very well given the m&ms crushed on the floor, found when I moved the table to plug into the outlet. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere but here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020

We ended up staying here by accident. With coronavirus the original hotel we chose was closed and they put us in this location. Although the owners never told us the original hotel was closed (we were shocked when we got there and the place was closed), the beachside resort was just as nice. I mean it is a classic wildwood hotel but it was updated and that was nice. From the jump the guys in the front office were super accommodating and really good to us. The vibe of the place was super chill and so were the workers. Even though it was chill, they were on the ball with helping in a timely fashion. They set us up in a room with king beds. The room and the sheets were very clean. There was no room cleaning with coronavirus but they helped us with anything we asked for, cable, clean towels, a blender, toilet paper, etc. The location was awesome with it being one block from the boards, beach, and Morey's amusement pier. The full size fridge was another plus. I am not a fan of Wildwood itself but this is good spot to stay for a night or two for a quick beach weekend.

Date of stay: June 2020