Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020

My friends booked a room here for 4 days and got a queen size bed in SMALL room, they couldn’t even open the drawers to get into the dresser. Next to the dresser are two trash cans a min fridge and a microwave.. you couldn’t even walk through the room.. Mind you right out front of there door is an Ice machine, it makes ice all night long waking them up throughout the night. So the next day they get up and call me up asking if I wanted to come over and swim so of course I said sure.. NOT one sign anywhere said that if you are not a guest you can not swim in the pool. I went into the pool with the guest that paid to stay there... the manager comes out screaming making a scene infront of everyone saying that I’m not a guest that I’m trespassing and he is going to call the police on me.. I was SITTING in the pool with my friends that paid to stay in this crappy closet of a room. So now everyone at this place is looking over wondering why this dude is screaming at me out of nowhere while everyone was enjoying themselves.. as I go to grab my stuff out of their room he starts screaming at me telling me to get away from there room and they can grab my sh*t out of the room that I’m not allowed in there at all or he will call the police for trespassing.. all I got to say is never go to this crappy 2 inch dirty motel. It’s not worth your money..

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I spent a total of about two hours here. Took a shower, went out to a show came back to prepare for bed. My friend keep saying she was getting bit. The bed had bedbugs. Left immediately. Called the number that i had a number of times and left messages. No response. Sent an email. No response. No communication from the owners or the gentleman who checked my girfriend in at the hotel. Out 200 00 for tbe hotel and had to sleepbin car for tbe night until i could get another hotel for tbe night. Poor place to stay and no communication. Sorry way to run a business.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Irishphilly
Reviewed 21 July 2019

The room we stayed in was not secure because of the door. It was like a bedroom door. It is very loud at night. We could not sleep and we did not feel safe because of what was being said at night outside our door. I asked for a refund and after a long negotiation with booking.com I was partially refunded. Frank is scammy this place is old, small and creepy. You can find a nice place for the same price.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mia S
Reviewed 19 June 2019

The motel is a few blocks from the beach & boardwalk. There are also at least three restaurants within a block of the motel. The location is great, except that a motel across the street had nothing but high school students over the weekend and they were partying all day Saturday. There is a nice size pool, a Jacuzzi, and a gas grill to use. The room had a king size bed, a microwave, & a small fridge. The furniture isn't the newest, but the room was very clean. We would stay here again. We arrived about 1:30 PM and saw a sign that the office is closed until 3:00 PM. Once it was 3:00, the evening manager checked us in and was very nice. There are two issues that we could complain about. The one is that the office was closed a lot, in fact, we wanted to use the pool one morning and it said it opened at 1000, but it was after that before a day manager/staff member arrived to open the pool. Then it took a long time for the pool to clear. The other issue we have at a number of motels and that is with the air conditioner. It is either on and very loud, or turns off completely and there is no white noise at all. The TV was rather small, but didn't stay here to watch TV. Again, we would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

Beautiful pool andhot tub. Very clean. Wonderful balcony. Awesome staff. Short walk to the boardwalk and attractions also restaurants. Short drive to amazing places nearby. Wonderful place to stay. I will definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2019