Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$99
View deal
PricelineUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
Agoda.comUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
FindHotel
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

Beautiful pool andhot tub. Very clean. Wonderful balcony. Awesome staff. Short walk to the boardwalk and attractions also restaurants. Short drive to amazing places nearby. Wonderful place to stay. I will definitely go back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

The owner frank was in contact with everybody staying st the hotel saying that it was ok for the people to underage drink, said that all of our security deposits would be given back if rooms were cleaned. Left today and we got all the rooms that lost deposits, frank came up with crazy made up excuses to take security deposits away such as loud music, a broken door knob even tho it was already broken, weed odor even tho no one smoked weed in rooms and it smells like weed because it’s WILDWOOD. Frank is a con artist, no one stay here, in total he took 2000 dollars in security deposits, deserves to be shut down.

1  Thank Jyak14
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed with my friends this past weekend after prom and it was the worst experience of my life. We had a creep following us around the whole night. The guys name was adner and tried to force us around. He creeped on all of the underage girls and stayed after his shift to try and hang with them. He asked at least 10 girls if they had boyfriends and walked into there rooms. When asked to leave he stayed and even touched a girl. He would not let us play music in the middle of the day.

Now on to this guy frank. He was a total scam artist. When we arrived he told us that he wanted us to have fun and he did not want to take out security deposit which was 60 dollars. Not only that but we payed a total of 600 for 1 disgusting room and crammed 4 people in it. He charged everyone a day later and wouldn’t give us our deposits back for foolish reasons. Bottom line don’t come here if your coming after prom or a weekend trip.

1  Thank Kris B
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Due to extensive water damage and mold, the ceiling tile in the shower caved in during my stay. I noticed the drooping ceiling in the shower on my first day there. I even got by with a second shower, all while worried that the ceiling would fall during my shower. Came back to my room after dinner on my third and last night there to find mold infested tile, sheetrock, wood and insulation in the bathtub and on the floor. After calling the office with no answer, I left a message for someone to call me back. No one called. I slept in the room with the bathroom door closed because it reeked of mold in that room. I couldn't even use the toilet without vomiting from the black mold exposure. In the morning, after getting the owner on the phone by calling again myself, he agreed to give me a refund of one night for the inconvenience. That was no easy tasks, though. First he tried to defend himself or explain why it happened. Does it really matter? Make good on this experience with your guest! It has been a month, 3 follow-up voice messages, and an email later, but still no refund or reply from the owner.

In addition, the rooms are old and dingy. The bathroom sink was clogged and filled with nasty water every time it was used. The bed was horribly cheap and hard.

I have never left a negative review, but this place warrants it. Way overpriced for the conditions. I did not feel safe security or health-wise. I have received zero compensation from my horrifying experience. I will not return and I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

First of all nobody is even in the office, when I arrived had to call a phone number of a few time before I got a call back. That was kind of weird. After finding out he just left the motel room with the key in it. So basically they run another hotel besides this one. They are onsite for that one and just drop keys off and pick up at this one. no daily room service the lady on made the rooms up of those who left that morning. Rooms are dirty and outdated and all you smell is weed the whole time. It is just a motel for teens to get wasted at down the shore. Stay Far Away.

Date of stay: June 2018