Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$330
PricelineUS$330
eDreamsUS$330
Hotels.comUS$330
CheapTicketsUS$330
Orbitz.comUS$330
All reviews many years family vacation reggie sns motel boardwalk roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

My family and I had been staying here for 12 years annually previous to our last trip to Wildwood. No more. I guess that little tradition is now shot, thanks to the ridiculous new management. When Reggie and his brother ran the place, it was clean and quiet. Now anybody can enter the property without question. There were people shooting fire works off in the parking lot all night. Nobody from the new management said a word or did anything to stop them. People doing drugs on the property now. The pool is filled with strangers who aren't even staying at the motel. Disgusting. I wish Reggie well, but now hope to see the Sea N Sun resort either sold to an intelligent person that doesn't have a third world mentality or else go out of business. Will NEVER stay here again. They can keep their low class, low intelligence quotient troglodytes as customers, see how that works out for them.

Room tip: There's no good room to choose from...they're all loud and dirty.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

I have been using Sea-N-Sun for many years and I was surprised at the changes under the new management. Since Heart of Wildwood has been around for years, I thought they were probably good managers. Unfortunately that was not the case. I was there earlier this week for 3 nights. The alarm clock was not plugged in, the TV did not work right and the bathroom floor was dirty. I understood that COVID19 caused a change in daily maid service but not the other changes. The list of linens mentioned 4 of each item; we had 8 wash cloths and no hand towels, which I reported. They put a complete set of linens in a bag and I took only the hand towels; didn't need the rest. The TV stations did not match the card left on the desk; I reported this and apparently they just put in another remote. I found out when checking out that they changed the TV service but never made any changes in the list of stations. Further, and most disturbing, the bathroom floor was dirty. It was not ground-in dirt because I took a piece of damp toilet paper and was able to pick up some dirt with that; it needs to be scrubbed, not lightly mopped. As someone remarked in their review, Reggie ran a tight ship and with the new management that ship appear to be sinking. Also, apparently Heart of Wildwood clients were told to park in the Sea-N-Sun lot because there were no cars there but several of them were in the Sea-N-Sun lot. I will not be looking for somewhere else to stay.

Room tip: It was late summer so there was not a lot of noise; that was a plus.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank MonniemaeAston_PA
Anjita Patel, Owner at Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

The Covid-19 pandemic has meant unfortunately that last year we suffered exponentially with a decline in the normal number of students we welcome in to Wildwood every year. It just so happened we purchased the Motel DURING COVID. We are a family run motel and take pride in how we clean and providing our guests with a kind and understanding service and have tried to maintain that service. We apologize that you were dissatisfied with your stay but we ask for your understanding during this difficult tile for all small business owners who are ALL suffering with lack of employees.

Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband this past weekend. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, making sure we had everything we needed. The room itself was roomy and had a great kitchenette. We were able to make breakfast one morning and saved time/money that way. We loved the view of the beach and boardwalk from our room. The location of the resort is also great as it allowed us quick access to the boardwalk, bike rentals, the beach, and other surrounding shops/restaurants. Overall, great stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2020

My family and I have stayed here for many years. Reggie, the previous owner, ran a tight ship and made sure his vacationers had the best experience. WHAT A SHAME how quickly this motel went downhill.

I don’t know Lydia, the lady who posted a review in 2020, but she hit the nail on the head. We experienced the same issues that she did.

There were many people in one room, pot smoking which filtered into my room, kids doing cannon balls in the pool and screaming constantly, people allowed in the pool who were not staying there. The cops visited our motel a couple of times because of domestic violence, yelling f@@@, throwing the patio furniture all in front of their young children. Management was called but no action was taken. We actually left a day early due to fear for our safety at this place. I felt like I was at Spring Break, not a family vacation.

Truly a HUGE disappointment and disgusted to give this motel my hard earned money. They obviously don’t appreciate returning customers :(

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dkotretsos

It's a shame that previous customers have shown such discrimination against the 'new owners' who are younger people of color who have dealt with the most difficult time in their first year of owning a new business purchased during the Covid pandemic. As a returning guest I would expect understanding that the Wildwoods just like any other tourist spot, suffered greatly with the lack of the normal amount of student workers who fly in from abroad. People flooded the city who would not normally vacation all because of the unemployment checks that were offered to all. The clientele in the whole of the Wildwoods was unpredictable and not the normal crowd. Luckily this summer has been different. Please try to understand that the pandemic has effected all businesses and appreciate our apologies.

Reviewed 14 July 2020

This is our 10th year staying at Sea N Sun and unfortunately, will be our last. It is now under new ownership and it is like staying at the County jail. Rooms are NOT being cleaned under COVID guidelines, guests smoking marijuana all over the property, dogs swimming in the pool, people that aren’t registered guests using the pool and wandering the property and disputes going on at 4:45am. Management are only on the grounds from 9-9, and take NO accountability whatsoever for the day to day antics that are taking place. Take your hard earned money some where else, because SNS is ungrateful for the business from hard working people, that they do receive and would rather cater to savages.

Date of stay: July 2020