Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$330
PricelineUS$330
eDreamsUS$330
Hotels.comUS$330
CheapTicketsUS$330
Orbitz.comUS$330
All reviews many years family vacation reggie sns motel boardwalk roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2020

My family and I have stayed here for many years. Reggie, the previous owner, ran a tight ship and made sure his vacationers had the best experience. WHAT A SHAME how quickly this motel went downhill.

I don’t know Lydia, the lady who posted a review in 2020, but she hit the nail on the head. We experienced the same issues that she did.

There were many people in one room, pot smoking which filtered into my room, kids doing cannon balls in the pool and screaming constantly, people allowed in the pool who were not staying there. The cops visited our motel a couple of times because of domestic violence, yelling f@@@, throwing the patio furniture all in front of their young children. Management was called but no action was taken. We actually left a day early due to fear for our safety at this place. I felt like I was at Spring Break, not a family vacation.

Truly a HUGE disappointment and disgusted to give this motel my hard earned money. They obviously don’t appreciate returning customers :(

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Dkotretsos
Anjita Patel, Owner at Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

It's a shame that previous customers have shown such discrimination against the 'new owners' who are younger people of color who have dealt with the most difficult time in their first year of owning a new business purchased during the Covid pandemic. As a returning guest I would expect understanding that the Wildwoods just like any other tourist spot, suffered greatly with the lack of the normal amount of student workers who fly in from abroad. People flooded the city who would not normally vacation all because of the unemployment checks that were offered to all. The clientele in the whole of the Wildwoods was unpredictable and not the normal crowd. Luckily this summer has been different. Please try to understand that the pandemic has effected all businesses and appreciate our apologies.

Reviewed 14 July 2020

This is our 10th year staying at Sea N Sun and unfortunately, will be our last. It is now under new ownership and it is like staying at the County jail. Rooms are NOT being cleaned under COVID guidelines, guests smoking marijuana all over the property, dogs swimming in the pool, people that aren’t registered guests using the pool and wandering the property and disputes going on at 4:45am. Management are only on the grounds from 9-9, and take NO accountability whatsoever for the day to day antics that are taking place. Take your hard earned money some where else, because SNS is ungrateful for the business from hard working people, that they do receive and would rather cater to savages.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank ANA9959

Reviewed 17 July 2019

The first and most important thing to me when staying in a motel is cleanliness. This motel gets 5 stars in that department! Every part of the property (at least that I saw) was clean! And by the way, I'm a picky person when it comes to being clean. Next, everyone that works there that I spoke to was extremely friendly. From the first phone call to make my reservations to the time we checked out everyone was over the top friendly and helpful. Finally, the location is awesome! It's only a few shorts steps and you are on the beach or boardwalk. Even part of the parking lot is under the building which if you are lucky enough to get a spot there your vehicle stays much cooler than in the sun. As I wrote this review I wanted to include something that I didn't like or thought they should improve on but there is nothing bad I can say about this place. If/when I ever go back to Wildwoods I will positively be staying at this place again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CHUD74
Reviewed 17 June 2019

I brought my son 14 and his friend and we stayed boardwalk side 2 nights. As stated in prior reviews, place was spotless. We had a full kitchenette including a large refrigerator. 2 beds and a sleeper couch. Room and bathroom a great size. It was kind of loud but we were facing the boardwalk and we liked that. Prefer that view of ocean too, over a quiet pool side. Eased up by midnite. I felt very safe letting the boys go right out onto the boardwalk alone at night for rides and fun. Discount passes thru motel also. Everyone was super nice and helpful. So easy to stay there and easily have access to everything. Might be best location ever.

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Very clean redone rooms which is so important to me! Pool right outside the rooms. Quite and perfect for a family! excellent helpful staff and perfect location right on the boardwalk. Had an amazing stay and can’t wait to come back!