2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$255
FindHotelUS$255
eDreamsUS$209
Trip.comUS$255
CheapTicketsUS$255
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We found this booking as a sort of last minute overnight stay with friends. Didn’t know what to expect but from start to finish, we had a great experience! Got the manager’s suite and had plenty of room and a decent sized kitchen for three moms and four kids. Utilized the nice porch in the evening with wine and in the morning with coffee. This is an older hotel but very clean. Management was quick to answer questions and solve issues. It’s important to note that this is a bare-bones type of facility; you may have to go to one of the other hotels on the property for certain things but for the price and the cheerful help from staff, it is exactly what a short trip at the beach should be. I would most definitely be coming back to this hotel if I ever find myself in Wildwood again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very worth the price. Small, clean rooms close to the boardwalk, beach and Morey's Pier. The staff is friendly and helpful when extra toilet paper etc are needed. Can't get closer to the boardwalk or the beach when renting a room in Wildwood.

Room tip: I like the second floor but there is no elevator
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Overall it was worth the price. Hotel literally 1 block from the boardwalk. For the few days we were there it served our purpose. The rooms are small, but realize that this is 1 of the older inns from back in the day ( rumor has it the Rat Pack stayed here) You have a private bath (also small & need a lil more space where the toilet is - take a lil bit of space from the closet area, a suggestion since us big people need to use the facilities too ;-) ) Any issues with the room are taken care of right away ( our shower head) This was 1 of the cleanest places we've stayed in. Sapho Hospitality Group owns this property. the 1 next door & the 1 around the corner & the 3 places look well maintained. Parking is a lil tight, but they have an overflow lot less than a block away, that helps a lot. You really can walk to most anything from the location. You may have to check in at either of the properties (The Quebec & the 1 next door) not that big of a deal...... The best part was Debbie...She is so knowledgeable, friendly & a true asset to the owners. If you need info, ask her.....The lil touches also mean so much. I told her it was our mini honeymoon & once we checked in & got to our room, there was a bottle of champaign waiting for us along with a card. We were truly touched. Would totally recommend Happy Days & look forward to going back there in the future & would want the same room #607

Room tip: the rooms all seem the same & the proximity to the boardwalk? Priceless
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

For a quick last minute over night trip, it was worth the $. But room is extremely small-my 15x15 bedroom is bigger than this hotel room. The location was the BEST part. Parking can be an issue, extremely small lot & not guaranteed a space. Would stay again if it was only me (or just adults.) I don’t recommend bringing children because the lack of room space.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jackiethomas730
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Staff at check in and check out were really nice. You'll have to check in next door.

The room was incredibly small. It was fine because I was only there for sleeping and a shower and I was with just a baby. Had it rained and I couldn't be outside, it would have been horrible. There was a porch to sit on and a small living room area for everyone to use. Kinda like a lobby.

The room was dated but really clean. The location was excellent. About a block from the boardwalk and very close to amusement piers.

Date of stay: September 2017