Lowest prices for your stay
US$406
Priceline
eDreamsUS$424
Hotels.comUS$406
CheapTicketsUS$406
All reviews room was clean car show would stay here again next year family vacation first floor perfect location living room off season alex boardwalk block motel summer toiletries nj microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

This place is great. Our 3rd visit here it's our summer tradition as a family, my son starts asking about the Nantucket Inn as soon as the summer begins. The staff is great and friendly. The rooms and pool are always clean. We will be there next year .

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Great location. Room was clean. The noise from guests was unacceptable. People smoking weed all day and night. An entire squad took over the first floor near the grill blasting music. Parking isn’t good. Ice machine is even worse. Takes quarters but was always empty. I really did enjoy the room but never again. This was my first stay here and when I return in August I will be staying at Aqua Beach in the crest. I would not recommend this motel to families. It’s sad management permitting all this. Alex was very nice but for 200 bucks a night he needs to enforce the no music after 10pm rule.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mdawg75
Reviewed 16 July 2020

Let me start with, Wildwood is smack dab full of motels...not fancy hotels. That being said, Nantucket was just fine with us! It was only a block of the boardwalk. The room was clean. The staff was nice and ensured we had towels and whatever else we asked for. There's a pool they cleaned daily. They even washed their comforters which I can bet some hotels don't do between guest stays. Our room had the essentials...table with chairs, fridge, microwave and chairs to sit out front and watch our kids in the pool. We also played some ping pong and they provided a gas grill for those who wanted to use it. Although we have a Hyundai Ionic plug in hybrid (which we did't take to NJ, they even had a Tesla car charger). Now if they added some solar panels that'd be great! Pillows could have been fluffier but overall good stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank ChrisColumbia_MD
Reviewed 10 April 2020

We had a great time staying at the hotel. It was me, my wife, and two kids. The room was super comfortable for the whole family. Kids had a good night sleep and so did we. Bed is comfortable, inn had several level firmness pillows on the bed, so we each found the one that worked better for us.
Breakfast was amazing!!! Staff was super friendly. The kids had a blast in the pool at the end of the day. One of our best stays traveling with kids!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2020

Last summer my wife and I stayed here and we loved it. We're looking forward to going back again this year and many years to come!

From the moment we checked in we were greeted with a smile and check-in was seamless. The young guy working the front desk was pretty funny too. The room was nice and clean and the bed was just how I like it.

My wife and I held hands while enjoying romantic sunset walks on the boardwalk. It felt like we went back in time and it was amazing!

Thank you to the Nantucket Inn staff for all your hard work & making our summer trip a memorable one. See you again soon.... :)

Date of stay: August 2019