“Great place great food”

Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 149 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

We had our family visiting from Texas and needed to salvage a bad lunch experience in Sea Isle earlier that day. Our son loves Oysters and the oysters from the Sea Isle resturant were bad and couldn't be finished. So from a recommendation we tried Beach Creek Oyster bar. There were 7 of us including 2 grandchildren. We arrived after 8pm and had an hour wait. All the food was spectacular, our son ordered the Oyster sampler and fell in love with the local Delaware Bay variety. The atmosphere was terrific, the service was top notch. Our family said this was the best experience they have had in a long time.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (583)

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

Delicious food and excellent service! Great variety of raw oysters- oyster sampler was great! Everyone loved their entrees. Cocktails were delicious. Service was great! Sesame Tuna, Grilled Mahi Mahi and Seafood Al La Vodka were all delicious!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank kmdelacruz72
Reviewed 20 June 2021

I live in Indiana but whenever I have business on the coast I try to have a meal at Beach Creek. This year I was happy to find that they are fully open, with no reservation required. I was lucky to be there for my anniversary dinner, and it was all I could hope it to be. I’ll let other people talk about the food and great atmosphere, but I would like to make a special comment about the Carrot Cake, we had for desert. In my life I have eaten many slices of Carrot Cake, but this was by far the best I have ever tasted!
What ever you look for in a top restaurant you will find it at Beach Creek.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2020

you call this an oyster??Are you kidding us? Look at this for an appetizer. My hubby not happy. This is a disgrace!!

Date of visit: September 2020
3  Thank 316anned
Reviewed 25 August 2020

Looking for a place to eat while in or around Wildwood NJ - You must try the Beach Creek which is right on the water. From the appetizers to the main menu, everything is so good. My family each tried a different meal and everyone loved their dish. We had fun tasting all the choices. Before leaving it was a beautiful view of the sun setting. Opens at 4:00 for early dining. Highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2020