Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$53
eDreamsUS$53
TravelocityUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
All reviews liquor store the owner hot tub off season few blocks pool area clean rooms sandbox shiv pet acme cvs maureen futon motel vacation boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

The place is well maintained and clean. They seem to try and update the property on a continuous basis
It is a pet friendly place and there was at least 6 dogs there. We don't have one but don't mind.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Nice clean room. Stay every year, and lots of nice renovations were made this year. New sinks, new floors, plenty of space to charge devices. Staff is always friendly and have many recommendations to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Omggg we came back again and this place does not disappoint ever. We had so much fun. My friends loved loved loved it here. Staff is amazing. T and Deb at desk and the owner Shiv are completely the best there is. I can’t say enough from the housekeeping staff to grounds guys. I love this place the pool is amazing and the lounge chairs and swings the best. I love our room 2nd floor overlooking pool nothing better. We booked again for beginning of October to hopefully get the last of the nice weather. Indian summer perhaps if we are lucky. This is a must stay for this area. Quiet and off beat and path makes it even more enjoyable cause of rowdy people or trouble.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Wonderful place to stay. Only there one night. The room was very clean. The staff very friendly and helpful. I had booked 2 different rooms one for myself and one for my daughter and boyfriend and there dog. When I booked them they couldn’t put us close, but when we got there they had given us adjoining rooms, I was very happy. They go out of there way to make there guests happy. I will definitely be staying there again

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Loved it there. Great pool!!!! Clean rooms. Staff was very nice. Dog friendly motel. Not far from the beach. Restaurants near by plus an acme! We had to leave unexpectedly due to a death in our family. The hotel was nice to refund our money!

Date of stay: August 2021