Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2020

My family and I stayed in two rooms, upon arrival my room had a very dirty floor, the minute the kids walked in with wet feet everything was mud. And the night manager had a bad attitude because the white towels looked gray when I brought them to him. I simply told him that he had dirty floors. The entire time we were there children of the employees ran around unsupervised, screaming. At any given time there were 12 unsupervised kids jumping in the pool and running around. My grandchildren swimmy’s and toys were just taken from in front of our room. But the minute Tony was back on the premises everything would calm down. We were never offered discount tickets for the waterpark. So of course my family paid full price. It is the first time we stayed at a hotel/motel and did not leave a tip for housekeeping because it was the housekeepers children that were taking my grandchildren’s swimmers and toys and towels. We even ordered pizza and all of those children came over asking for food. I was raised not to let a child go hungry so therefore we fed the employees children. I implored Tony to control his employees. We would not stay there again and we would not recommend it for anyone else. I gave two stars because Tony himself was very nice.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank joannevb22
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

This hotel has two problems that need to be fixed immediately. First, the sheets don’t fit on the beds. It only covers the top 2/3 of the bed leaving the bottom exposed to the dirty mattress cover (see picture). The only reason I found out is because the top sheet was also too small and pulled off in the night. I unknowingly slept with my feet on a dirty cover where other dirty feet were. I wanted to check the other bed and it was the same way except worse. The mattress cover was unzipped exposing the terrifyingly gross mattress with a huge stain visible.

My second issue is the security issue. The motel is right on the road. The doors do not stay locked and do not self-close. I returned after being out all day and found my door unlocked. It must have been housekeeping when they serviced the room. Also, the keys are just regular house keys so anyone could go make a copy and have access to the room whenever they wanted.

Beware of this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed here the last week of June (as we have for the last several years), and once again, we weren’t disappointed. There is a pool that is always clean. The service is good. The manager is very friendly. They have even upgraded some of the things within the room which was a big surprise to us. This is an excellent place to stay, whether with a family or alone. It is extremely close to the beach and boardwalk and in walking distance of many other places. We will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank GeekGirl1025
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Such a great place with friendly environment and friendly staff. The rooms were pretty clean and spacious also has large LED screens cable included. All the rooms see the pool. Overall it was such a great experience.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank omargZ4865DL
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Coming down to Wildwood and staying at the skylark motel every year the owners and the manger are very helpful
From the second we arrive there they welcome us like a part of the family
The hotel is very nice now they renovated the whole rooms with a very nice big bathroom
Rooms are great and very clean
Location is amazing close to everything
Hoses keepers are very nice and helpful
The front disk people are so nice
We are coming to the skylark about 10 years now and willing to come every year