Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$67
Destinia.com
US$65
Hotels.comUS$67
WyndhamUS$67
Trip.comUS$79
1,214 results
All reviews convention center across the street front desk ocean view room was clean living room off season family vacation board walk pools boardwalk housekeeping nj accommodations proximity summer cape
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

Except for the fact that ⁷the rooms are very clean, this is a typical Jersey Shore hotel.

Exterior hallways, no adjoining rooms or private balconies.

The furniture is old & worn.

Items not locked in the safe were stolen from my daught
er's purse.

The shared exterior halls are noisy at night & it feels unsafe.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jacquelyn H, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Hi Lisa. I'm glad you found our rooms to be very clean. We are always updating and renovating. We did do an audit on the entry system to your room and found no one had entered your room and housekeeping respected the the privacy sign hanging on your door.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Great room for the shore. Has everything you need to sleep, eat and clean up after a day on the beach. Pools are nice once the little screamers and splashers leave! The location is right across from the boardwalk and beach. Easy access to free beaches and tram car on the boards.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for the great review! Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Place is in great location. 2 small pools. Rooms are a little outdated but not bad. Parking on site a big plus. Right across from boardwalk Convention Center. Easy access. No frills. No bells and whistles, but ok place to sleep and shower. Needs to be a little cheaper for the rooms though.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PhillipBiondello

Hi Phillip. thank you for the review. We are constantly updating and renovating. We hope you'll see all the great changes we have coming up in the off season.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

Compliments and Praise Report: It has been over 30 years since my last visit to my childhood fantasy vacation“Where do I start, my daughter and I were so pleased with the motel location and accomodations and wanted to say thank you. The hospitality in this hotel has been nothing short of “Service Excellence” We arrived exhausted from our long out of state visit and with our service companion that was honored and treated like part of the family. The rooms are spacious, clean and super comfortable. The entire staff was extremely attentive to every detail and very professional. We are so appreciative that there exists a place that still values customer service throughout the hotel. The staff were phenomenal. Chris Casey, Ron, and Mary (office Mgr, Front Desk & staff) Bryan, Thompson the Teddy Bear, Grace, and Monica made our stay a huge success. A special thank you to Bryan for the inspirational thoughtfulness. Prayers for good health and happiness to all of you. The motel atmosphere is safe and family oriented. Overall our stay went great and were well satisfied with the AMAZING staff and accomodations at the Days Inn & Suites Wildwood. Thanks again for all your help and I am sure my family will be back again next year” Keep up the good work, you have earned a customer for life.
“Top notch facility, staff, service and value.” With regards, Karen, Meghan and Juice

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

This makes our day! Thank you Karen, Meghan and Juice for the glowing review. Our hearts are warm today! Service companions are family!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I go back to this hotel every summer and will continue to do so. The rooms are always clean and spacious and the hotel staff is always on hand and attentive to your every need. The best part to me is that the pools are not freezing cold so you can actually enjoy your swim. I am a smoker which most places will not allow you to smoke at all but they do have a designated area and all the guests seem to keep to this rule although I did see maybe 2 separate people smoking outside of their rooms. The prices are comparable to other hotels as I have checked. The location is perfect being right near the convention center which always has something going on. The beach is right there as you are on Ocean Avenue. I just came home from my 2021 trip and I cannot wait until 2022 to book my room!

Room tip: View rooms mean they are on the side of the building so that if you sit outside of your room you will see the beach and ocean.
1  Thank Cheerin4u2c68

Amazing! thank you so much for the review! We appreciate all our loyal customers! See you next summer!