FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews motel pool boardwalk barbecue office
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Motel was clean but definitely not up to date, esp the bathroom. The toilet continually ran. The beds only had a sheet, no comforter so bring blankets if you want the air on. Had to literally slam the front door shut otherwise it wouldn’t close. There were also no extra locks on it just the tiny lock on the knob. Place is very close to beach and parking was okay.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Christinelynn0317
Reviewed 28 July 2020

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FAMILIES. Not unless you want your kids exposed to people openly smoking marijuana all day, large groups taking over the pool blaring their music and drinking all day/night. The owners obviously don’t care how they make their money, so they won’t be making anymore from me.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank T3309OYcathyr
Reviewed 12 February 2020

love the place come back they have breakfast i come here with my grandaughter since she was 4 she loves the pool the pool is veryy clean the staff are very nice the room is very clean it close to everything and every wedenday they hae a barbecue.

Room tip: no breezway
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2020

I stayed at the hotel with my family in late July--had a great trip. After returning home (2+ hour drive), I realized I had left my MacBook charger in my room. I called the hotel and sure enough, they recovered the charger and since I couldn't return to Wildwood for another month, they kept it safe and sound at the front desk until I retrieved it. I know this might sound like a small thing, but I was tremendously appreciative that they followed through and were so darn nice when I came to pick it up again, even though we had plans to stay with my parents at a different hotel on that second trip. The staff at the Brittany is great, we loved how they provided free coffee and pastries in the morning. Location is very convenient since you can walk to both the beach and the boardwalk without having to pay for parking. Rooms are decent, for the price it's a good value.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank JacquelynW30
Reviewed 23 August 2019

I have been staying here for some years now and each year gets worse. If you want to be in the heart of Wildwood stay here. If you want a clean motel go somewhere else. The only two good things are location and the biggest pool. But the pool is cloudy and not so clean. Message to the management, please have your maids change the water being used to clean floors and get new mops more often. My floor was filthy. In one of our rooms the microwave was on the floor! Still no blankets on the beds. Furniture is worn. I will not be returning to the Brittany.

Date of stay: August 2019