2 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$245
Priceline
eDreamsUS$256
Hotels.comUS$245
CheapTicketsUS$245
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

This was my first time spending the weekend in Wildwood. This was a very nice motel and they were able to accommodate me on short notice. I’m disabled and the original motel was very misleading when I booked the BT motel but when I called the Royal Canadian they were very accommodating it fit my needs perfectly. The employees who worked the front desk were very helpful. I’d definitely stay here again. Plus they were able to supply me with a shower chair.
I highly recommend the Royal Canadian motel!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank kevin3821
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Very bad review. When we got to the room there was a dirty towel in the bathroom. Told staff about, got a new towel. Very loud hotel, couldn’t sleep. Coffee maker in the room had mildew on it like it was never clean. Pool very crowded; first time I have been here in years and the cliental has changed. In the future, I will book in North wildwood and not Wildwood. Sorry Royal Canadian, you get a zero in my book.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2019

My room had a kitchen. So if you are traveling with kids, this could be a great help. They also have a BBQ downstairs. The pool has a children's end. Very close to the boardwalk and beach. Quiet enough at night.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank lennybelize
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

If I could give this motel a 0, I would.  There is nothing Royal or Canadian about it.  For anyone looking for a basic, clean room this is definitely not it.  When we checked into our room we were immediately horrified.  The room was DIRTY and musty.  Mold in the bathroom, coffee stains on top of the mini fridge which could have easily been cleaned by housekeeping.  The air conditioner and the wall around it was covered in a thick layer of dust and dirt.  We tried to get our room changed.  Management was useless and too busy watching tv in the office to be interested in helping us.  This was honestly one of the worst rooms I’ve ever seen.  We checked out same day with no refund because it was better to lose the money than to spend the night.  Do not waste a penny here, it is a total rip off.  I’d rather sleep in my car than sleep at this dump.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

The beds are extremely hard! It was like sleeping on a slab of rock. I ended up sleeping on a couch that was in the room, which was more comfortable than the bed itself. The ac was all the way in the bathroom and the bathroom door had to be left open in order to keep the room cool. The lighting was very poor. I had to take off the shades to improve the lighting. There were few outlets as well. What keeps this review at a 3 is the room was very clean and the service was good too. I do not foresee myself coming back though.

Date of stay: August 2019