Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fire pit next year beach chairs free bikes boogie boards continental breakfast clean rooms across the street queen bed bungalow zack piers boardwalk motel season proximity sand
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Attention all Hotel owners and managers
This is how you operate a custo service business !!
I was booked at this hotel that is owned and operated by a very well known and highly respected family in the Wildwoods.
I had checked in and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Something rare to find during the summer season anywhere.
The family owns several companies in the area. And each hotel is geared to a certain clientele. Which I did not know. I just knew the brand name so I assumed that they would all be of the same caliber.
Well the property I booked is there “family style” hotel.
Being a single gay man this was not the right fit for me.
Once I got to my room the internet didn’t work. I went back to the front office and spoke to Jackie. She was amazing. Most people would have just said oh I don’t know what to do. She took the time to walk back to the room with me to see what the issue might have been. She then saw that it was a bigger issue. She said she would get her manager Zack to help and take a look. I went back to the front desk and meet with him.
Not only was he amazingly polite and professional he is kind.
He grabbed an extra router just in case as we went back to the room. He switched out the new router and it still didn’t work. He was going to offer me a discount for the inconvenience. But I explained to him that I was not satisfied with the whole property. I want to be VERY CLEAR there is nothing wrong with this place. It’s clean and professional and great location for families that want easy access to the boardwalk. It was just not to my liking.
So Zack went above and beyond this time again. He was able to find me a room at one of their other properties that he knew I would be happy with that I had stayed at before. He didn’t have to do this. He made many phone calls and did a lot of work to get me to a place that I would be happy with. HE WENT WAY BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY!!
The entire front office staff Zack, Jackie and Joanne were beyond professional and understanding. They are what every hotel staff should act like and treat people. So many people and properties around the Wildwoods could learn a lesson from this organization!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank edcape2key
Reviewed 26 August 2020

We stayed here a week based on past experiences with this hotel. It is in an excellent location close to the boardwalk and has overflow parking when needed. I like the hotel because they have plenty of staff available and keep things clean and maintained. Staff members are always friendly. Discount coupons are available for the Starlux miniature golf, which is a lot of fun. Because of the Covid-19 there was no housekeeping service or breakfast. However, coffee was always available in reception and the hotel was generous in providing towels, soap and trash bags upon request. The ice machine worked well up until the last day when it quit. We were still able to use the 2nd machine at the adjoining hotel. We were able to borrow chairs one day to use at the beach. Unfortunately this trip we had a room where the Internet was not working, inside or sitting outside the room. At first reception blamed my laptop but the adjoining room did not have Interest either. After 2 days they admitted something was wrong with the router that served those 2 rooms and it would not be fixed during our stay. The hotel gave me a $50.00 credit on my bill without my asking which I thought was fair. Unfortunately there is no shade anywhere in the afternoon except in the designated smoking area between the two hotels. I had to use this area for the Internet and after a while it became uncomfortable. However, overall this hotel is ideal for a vacation in the heart of Wildwood

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Blue Palms resort was as an AMAZING stay for my family, staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, This hotel is a gem and it definitely exceeds the 5 star review. I am so happy We made reservations at this particular resort

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Hands down best hotel. We loved it so much we came back down again. We rented three rooms nice and clean. ALL staff was super nice and helpful. Two pools, grill, firepit bike rental they had everything no need to go out. Boardwalk was across the street and you can see the beach from the deck. The parking was a plus. Will be back for the third time next month

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jennifermC7410KQ
Reviewed 15 July 2020

I was a little worried about traveling down the shore because of Corona. But, I am glad I did! Such a clean room. I got a great tan at the beach and the BEAUTIFUL CLEAN POOL. The hotel staff was great.... I am coming back again in September.