HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$128
US$178
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$230
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areaown bathroomsmall apartmentomelet barfree breakfastoutdoor poolwould highly recommend this hoteloff routeexcellent staywould stay here againoff the highwaybusiness centergreat roomlaundry roomhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The styling and space of these apartment style suites took me by surprise. I was staying there to visit with family that stayed in other rooms. Very quiet, loved the decorating and styling, nice use of space, functional kitchen. Overall super pleased with Hyatt House! Will definitely recommend ND stay again when I get the chance.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed March 10, 2018

My theory when I book an expensive hotel is it's gotta be worth the money - I was looking for ALL the amenities, especially for my wedding day. I wound up booking the Hyatt for those reasons. They included such an amazing breakfast. Their rooms looked beautiful in all of my getting ready photos. Their outside looked amazing for my "first look" photos. They were kind enough to transport our guests to and from our wedding venue that was out of their transport zone - but they did it for us! Everyone was so kind and also made our day feel like "our day" - they even were so kind to send a bottle of champagne up to BOTH BRIDES the morning of the wedding as a "congrats!" they reallllly went out of the way for our wedding - and all of our guests say that it was the best hotel they've stayed at!! Thank you Hyatt!! :)

Room Tip: best for wedding block
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2018

We had to stay at this hotel during recent storm power outages and took our dog with us. Was a wonderful surprise. The suite was great, the people were very nice, the breakfast was awesome and the nice couple working the breakfast were especially friendly and helpful. Thank you to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank braided123
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with our dog during a power outage. Great service , awesome breakfast,clean room and fit our needs in every way. Would recommend to anyone. The bed was very comfortable and very accommodating to our pet

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I stayed here last weekend. The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and welcoming. The beds and pillows were super comfortable. Having the necessary kitchen supplies for cooking was great. The food selection for breakfast was fresh with a wide variety to choose from. We enjoyed having the bar and food menu so we did not have to leave the hotel to find dinner. In the future I would stay here again and look for other Hyatt Houses to stay at when traveling.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family