“RUN AWAY”

Add it.
Fun Force
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Geez, where do I begin?
I should have known better when I stopped in for a tour. However, I decided to make my kid happy and throw her party there anyways. I should have went with my gut feeling.
The place is super trashy! For starters, staff was EXTREMELY rude. As if they were doing me a favor!!!

As soon as I arrived to the place, one girl kept shushing the rest of the staff. I noticed it was because she was watching a newborn that had just fallen asleep. Really? I thought to myself, this is so embarrassing. My guest are going to see this. Well, TOO LATE now.....

The party was WAY OVER priced ($1500) and has way too many hidden fees. For example, a 15% service fee that does NOT go to staff as a gratuity. Eric the manager who setup the party had NO explanation as to what the charges were for. Simply said it’s on the pamphlet.

During the party, the ONE girl I was given to assist me with questions and my guest was ALWAYS MIA. The party room had NO table clothes and was barely prepared for my guest. The kids ran out of juice and utensils. SO NOW the one girl that is helping me had to run down to get more, so I had to stand there and cut the cake and hand it out. And the place had the audacity to charge a service fee? Bathroom has NO toilet paper and you are seriously charging folks a service fee? And the pizza you served my guest was cold as ICE.

I wouldn’t mind paying $1500 for excellent service at a NICE place, but this place simply wasn’t it. The place is run down, staff is super ghetto, rude, and speak inappropriately to co-workers in front of guest/children. I wish I would have read the other comments here before booking. All the other negative reviews are on point.
Bottom line is DO NOT THROW a party here. As a matter a fact, I wouldn’t even go to skate for the day. Not even sure how they are in business. This place is trash!

2  Thank 627LizM
Reviewed 14 October 2015

we had my moms 70s themed birthday party here. i know your probably all thinking were nuts as this is a place for a kids birthday party. however, it was 70s themed so the skating was just what we wanted. everyone dressed up in 70s outfits. our party attendant, i seriously can't believe i can't remember his name, was amazing and helped us through all of our chaos in the beginning. the whole staff was amazing at facilitating the surprise and everyone could not stop raving about how much fun they had. they also let you bring your own food and liquor, as long as no one that is drinking is going to roller skate (they come up and check) .

can't say enough about the amazing customer service !

Reviewed 28 January 2015

Held a party here for my teenage daughter and three of her friends. It is well supervised and clean. There were Groupon specials for big savings on admission (which helped pay for snacks and soda). Very accommodating, though I would have liked a few more video games and that the claw machines were working. That would have added something more for the kids to do, especially since not everyone really knew how to skate. Overall, a nice place to take the kids