“Good spot for a coffee.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Typical DD but I give it 5 stars bc I go to the South Orange Performing Arts Center and bc parking can be tough, I arrive early and head over to this DD and sit with my tablet, coffee, and relax a bit before the show. They also have free wireless that works great so time passes quickly.

Reviewed January 19, 2016

We all know what Dunkin serves but this is family run efficiently with speed and precision. One of the best DD to go to

Reviewed April 22, 2015

I like Dunkin' cause they are more affordable than Starbucks...Chocolate Glaze...my fav!...but I will eat anything that does not have a filling in the middle.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

When you're in South Orange Village shopping or bar hopping - stopping at this Dunkin' Donuts makes sense. Next to the train station it is constantly full of fresh offerings. The staff is nice and it actually has usable seating.