Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$69
Agoda.com
US$59
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
Trip.comUS$104
All reviews room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful in season shower curtain place to stay beach boardwalk prom weekend tommy seaside block grill
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Although very convenient to the beach and boardwalk, and location is everything, it was not worth it to us. Even for $98 a night, we wouldn't stay again. My main complaint was the filth of the room. Big hole in the shower stall, mold growing on the shower curtain, old crusty dirt on top of baseboards and also pushed in every corner of the floor from mopping, musty smell near the sink area, I could go on. Gross.

Most people have certain standards, and would like a room that's atleast reasonably clean. This was not. We didn't complain because we only stayed one night, thankfully.

The woman at the desk seemed very sweet, and I was given extra towels upon request, (although they were very stained.) But that's about it.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

First the one positive is location. Even though it sounded like there was a nightclub next door at 2am. Other than that this stay was a nightmare. 3 rooms for $850. My room had mold in the bathroom, shower, shower curtains, and fridge. Holes in the walls, door knobs falling off, filthy a.c., non working deadbolt, grass growing out of the gutters, tiny flying fruit flys just awful. We only were staying 1 night just to sleep so we stayed. My sisters room even had a blood stain on the bedspread. $260 a night to sleep with my hoodie on over my head because of the filth and slept with light on. I know jersey shore motels are not the best but this was by far the worst ive ever stayed at. The cleaning staff was yelling and swearing in front of my 7 yr old in the parking lot but hey the guy at the front counter was cool. I had held off putting this review up but felt i had to warn others.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2020

We stayed at the sea palace throughout the summer. It’s clean,very spacious, quiet, & friendly staff. A short walk to beach/ boardwalk. Has a pool, elevator &grill. Air & fridge work well too. Love it

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2020

Nice staff, clean room, and close to convenient stores and the beach! They were accommodating and put me and my family's rooms next to each other. It's outdated like most of the motels in Seaside Heights, but it's better than most and doable. They also have free parking and wifi, a big plus!

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Robinson666
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

I just want to say that this hotel needs improving. When i first checked in i had no toliet paper or tissue. There was only 2 bath towels in room. The soap is so small that u can only use it once. Had to wait till 2 pm to get 2 more towels?? Dônt plan on showering early. Its called par. U need at least 2 and a half par. Room was clean. But in the evening there was shady people hanging around front desk.

Trip type: Traveled with friends