Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$75
Hotels.com
US$75
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
Trip.comUS$83
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Place was run down, scary, shady, was scared most of time !!!! Place reeked of marijuana bad!!!!! Should have a refund but no one was ever in the office! Bad place, give me my money back Only thing good was location.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2019

The people who work for this place stated free parking and they lied... also the place looked disgusting. The people here are so nasty and were absolutely no help at all. I will for now on go to name brand hotels not this dump of a place.

Room tip: Dont go here
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Charlee Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional location and attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. My name is John and I am reaching out on behalf of hotel management. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our hotel’s General Manager (Alex) at [ alhadadda@hammockworldwide.com ] or feel free to email our department guestrelations@hammockworldwide.com.

Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Currently known as Hotel Charlee Villas by the sea......it is the most disgusting place I've ever stayed at. The room and property were rundown and filthy.....towels were not supplied (you had to ask) and they did not have on site employees so some of the other guests spent the whole night being loud and obnoxious. It's really only a good place to stay if you want to get drunk, high or shoot up heroin. This place was a nightmare!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 13 January 2019

Very scary but nice to see on the boardwalk. Just see not go on > I like ferry s=wheells but not this one :)

Try it out ...:) Ater ice cream on this boardwalk :) Try it out you will like this place :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Where to start? It was so bad we opted to lose out on $400 and just drive home. Room was filthy, carpet had stains and rips. Shower curtain was full of mold. Bathroom smelled like a frat house bathroom. Stains on the furniture which closely resembled blood. Painting fell off the wall. These people should be ashamed that they charge exorbitant prices for crap rooms. Moral of the story- DO NOT STAY HERE! The front desk was two blocks away from the hotel and the service was not good.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank O3553ETkatieb
Guest-Relations08751, Staff at Hotel Charlee Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional location and attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. My name is Gabby and I am reaching out on behalf of hotel management. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our hotel’s General Manager (Alex) at [ alhadadda@hammockworldwide.com ] or feel free to email our department guestrelations@hammockworldwide.com.

This hotel now features the Text-The-Desk® amenity to allow guests to message the front desk staff during their visit.
Over 20,000 guests visited last year.