Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$73
Hotels.com
US$73
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
Orbitz.comUS$73
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stayed here with a girlfriend our two children for a beach weekend. We booked a two queen suite and were given a room with one queen and a pull out couch. We let the desk know that a mistake had been made but we would make do with the room. The gentleman at the desk was just completely uninterested in anything we asked him or had to tell him. We encountered some rain so had to ask him to suggest some indoor things to do and he just shrugged.

On the plus side, the room was clean and comfortable and the hotel was quiet. There is an attached convenient store which was also really handy and the sandwiches were there were great for a quick on the go meal.

The location was pretty good too. Only two blocks from the beach. Overall, the stay was good but the man at the front desk just really left a bad taste in my mouth. I understand that some guests make it difficult to be pleasant but my friend and I were more than polite and pleasant about the few problems we had and this guy was just plain rude...

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Jrcheeseburgrdlx
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The hotel was run down, paint peeling everywhere on the exterior walls and door area and it just felt very dirty. The room smelled like smoke, the refrigerator works off a light switch by the door which was off (that's a first), the interior walls haven't been painted in years and the bathroom was pretty nasty. Besides the appearance which looks tired, the hotel manager and night shift desk worker were very accommodating and helped in any way that they could.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank jobu172
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Charlee Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. We understand your stay was enjoyable except for an issue with the exterior paint and bathroom. We have already discussed with housekeeping for the bathroom and we are in development for upgrades this winter in regards to the exterior paint. Next year will be even better!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The sheets were stained, I was checking the hotel before we left and a sock was found under one of the beds that wasnt even ours. A framed picture on the wall had half of glass missing. Had to turn in beaches passes at night would not even sale them back to us the next morning for half price, even though the night before they said they would. Very dirty and outside look trashy, the sign falling apart. spent 340.00 for one night will never go or recommend this hotel to my enemy.

Date of stay: June 2016
4  Thank Allison G
Reviewed 23 May 2016

After looking for a weekend place to stay after Prom, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon Palm Villa Suites. For a beachside motel, we were not expecting much, but we were pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually quite an enjoyable experience. The rooms themselves are a sufficient size for couples, especially those who wish to stay at a place for Prom weekend. The boardwalk/beach is only about a 4 minute walk also, so that was a great perk. The owner, Jack, was extremely generous and has such a great personality as well. There is also a deli connected to the motel, with delicious sandwiches to offer for breakfast and lunch. The room we had also was very clean.The only complaints I would have are that the TV was rather small to see from the bed and the wifi was not all that good. Besides that though, I think Palm Villa Suites is a great vacation spot for couples and we will be sure to visit again soon!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Charlee Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with your whole group. We are happy your stay was clean, comfortable, and enjoyable with our team member, Jack. We will be sure to pass your thoughts to him and look forward to having you stay again soon! :-)

Reviewed 23 May 2016

So I recently just stayed here with my boyfriend and we found it to be a very comfortable, quiet and peaceful area. It's right by the boardwalk and beach which I love. The deli is right there and they make awesome sandwiches. Jack,the owner was a really nice and funny guy. The checkout seems a little too early (10 am) but Jack was generous enough to let my boyfriend and I leave our bags at 11 until our ride got to the hotel. The bed was comfortable and clean, the atmosphere felt great, the view from our room (on the third floor) was really nice, only issues we had was the wifi being a little slow here and there but over all I would recommend this place to anyone and We're definitely coming back when the weather is a lot better.

Room tip: third floor rooms have best views
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest-Relations08751, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Charlee Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your great review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our team member, Jack, and the hotel's comfortable accommodations. We do work with guests to allow check out at 11 am, as a courtesy. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!