2 people are viewing this hotel
US$255
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$250
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Trip.com
US$255
US$245
PricelineUS$255
Hotels.comUS$250
FindHotelUS$250
All reviews the river bridal shower atlantis room beautiful view sister hotel molly pitcher the entire staff special occasion event guests wedding maitre party christian venue blinds meeting
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Location was convenient as it is walking distance to all the main attractions, bars, and restaurants in town. The view is scenic as the property is on the water. Hotel room was as expected, decent sized room with a reasonable sized bathroom. Although the bathroom had ample lighting the rest of the room did not. Other than that there was ample room for our luggage and we did not feel cramped at all. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Red Bank.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

I lived in Monmouth County for the first 24 years of my life. And in Red Bank for the last two of those years. I was familiar with Oyster Point, and I had driven past it like a million times. I’d stayed at its sister hotel, Molly Pitcher, before, so when many trips and events were canceled due to COVID, I treated my husband to an overnight to Red Bank at Oyster Point.

The COVID protocols were solid. Temp checks at the door. “Sneeze guards” were up at the front desk. Disinfecting Protocols were listed out.

I got a riverside view room, which was nice around sunset. However the room faces East, and well, you get a nice wake up call from the sun (Blinds were not, in fact, room darkening). If you’re okay with waking up that way, go for it. But it would make my decision easier to not stay on the river side.

The hotel itself could use an update. It looks more modern, especially compared to its sister hotel, but the rooms need more outlets (hello, first world problems, but could barely find an outlet to charge our phones!). The showers left a lot to be desired. Water pressure wasn’t great. The toiletries were nice though! There is a mini fridge to store your snacks or drinks.

And if you're a Mets fan...don't expect to watch your games here! Only YES Network available, not SNY. Had to stream on our phones, and the WiFi here is...not so "great."

I could not find a room service menu, which was annoying because I really wanted to be waited on haha. I know I could’ve called the front desk, but we were only there one night, and we just got some jersey bagels instead.

If you decide to stay in Red Bank, I’d suggest staying closer to the main roads (for us NYC walkers, it gets VERY dark in this area, virtually no lighting), and Molly Pitcher would be more desirable in that case.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank tcooper22
Reviewed 6 August 2020

We stayed here for two days to attend an outdoor wedding in Seabright. I have mixed reviews because the hotel lacked attention to detail. During this time of covid, I felt perfectly safe here. They check your temp every time you enter the lobby and there is hand sanitizer at on all floors. I just felt the hotel lacked the amenities needed. Here is the the good - great friendly staff, view from King River View room beautiful, extremely comfortable bed, large room, good food, outdoor dining and space below hotel for outdoor hanging, window in the room opened for fresh air. What it lacked was the following: the only vending machine out of water, diet coke all weekend (no place to walk to get any water), shades were perforated and broken so light came in at the crack of dawn. Water in shower kept changing temperature depending upon who else in the hotel was using water. No reciprocity with Molly Pitcher Hotel to use their pool even though the card key to enter your room has both names on it.
Would I go back, I would likely stay at the Molly Pitcher since we would be able to use the pool and much more outside area.

Room tip: River King only $10 more and worth the price for the view
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 8 July 2020

This was a once in a lifetime experience for me and my girlfriend. We dated back in 27 years ago and were planning to get married after she finished college. I had to ship off for additional training in the military and was sent to a new duty station which we fell out of touch. 27 Years later we reconnected on a social media platform and rekindled our relationship. After 27 years we met at the airport about an hour before we checked in here and was offered one of the most beautiful rooms with a view I have ever been in. The pictures I have from the balcony of the North end Suite looks like it can be an oil painting. I can't thank the staff enough for their thoughtfulness. This will always be a special place for us and we will be back many more times, hopefully for our honeymoon and subsequent anniversaries!

Room tip: River end suite is worth the view
Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank I7158MNjamesj
Reviewed 20 February 2020

After reading reviews, we decided to try the Oyster Point Hotel for Valentine’s Day. My wife and her friend booked two Riverview deluxe rooms back during November and a confirmation was received for both rooms. In addition, several phone calls were made prior to Valentine’s Day to see if any holiday packages were available, which was recommended by the hotel. We arrived at the Oyster Point Hotel on Valentine’s Day at approximately 4:00 PM. Upon checking in, we were told that both reservations may have been lost due to a computer system change. After waiting additional time, the woman at the desk offered us one room with two double beds. This was ridiculous for two couples to share one room on Valentine’s Day. After expressing further disappointment, the woman then offered us two rooms at the Molly Pitcher Inn. The manager failed to meet with us and the woman at the desk did not offer any type of apology for their error. Our experience at the Molly Pitcher Inn was great. However, we will never consider the Oyster Point Hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2020