“Best Thai food in town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Siam Garden is my go to place for Thai food. The food is authentic and servers friendly. I usually go for lunch as lunch price is pretty economical. Dinners are pricier even for the same dish.

For appetizer, I recommend Siam Garden Tard Thai from the dinner menu (you can ask for it even at lunch time). It includes a variety of Thai appetizers. But only the dinner version includes the Shrimp cakes.

Recommended entrees: Phad Thai noodle, any curry dishes, but my favorite is the Green curry (spicy!), Fried fillet of red snapper with ginger.

Dessert: Banana "long tail" boat.

P.S. It's BYOB.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

we were approached to order dessert after our appetizer and WHILE we were waiting for our entrees!? they were busy so some hustle and bustle is understandable; BUT a party seated after us, was attended to before us -- unforgivable. the floor were sticky, YUCK. now to the food. the thai noodle soup with chicken was plentiful, BUT there was absolutely no flavor except for the few scallions that burst into my mouth. the pad thai was bland. i am not asking for spice, just some seasoning! the red curry duck dish was over spiced and swimming in sauce and i could barely find the duck. when the waitress came over to ask about dessert before we were served our entrees her knees buckled and she basically fell onto me laughing and apologizing. i felt like i was on the subway. please, a little personal space! please, a little professionalism. NOT A FAN

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Lovely decor and great servers at this very authentic Thai restaurant. Good parking too (always an issue in Red Bank).

We enjoyed Toong Tong (wonderful fried pouches of goodness), mixed Satay (chicken and beef), and Kanom Jeep Kung (steamed shrimp dumplings) - all were excellent. I ordered Lard Nha Talay, which came more like a stew or soup, rich with seafood, vegetables and wide noodles - very, very good. I also got to taste two different types of their Phad Thai, one with beef and one with shrimp. Both were outstanding. Everyone enjoyed their meals.

Great restaurant and I will be back.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Lovely atmosphere. Very comfortable. Not too loud. Staff very friendly. Suggestions for dinner were well explained and so many good ideas. Presention of food was beautiful.
Parking was plentiful especially for Red Bank. Great night would like to go back.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I had read good reviews, so went there with a lot of expectations on a Saturday afternoon and I came back as a customer delighted. I loved the ambience and the staff was all smiling, cheerful and very happy. The flavour and the aroma of the food was awesome and the essence of Thai food was really memorable. A recommend for anyone who loves Thai food