“Terrific Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Lovely decor and great servers at this very authentic Thai restaurant. Good parking too (always an issue in Red Bank).

We enjoyed Toong Tong (wonderful fried pouches of goodness), mixed Satay (chicken and beef), and Kanom Jeep Kung (steamed shrimp dumplings) - all were excellent. I ordered Lard Nha Talay, which came more like a stew or soup, rich with seafood, vegetables and wide noodles - very, very good. I also got to taste two different types of their Phad Thai, one with beef and one with shrimp. Both were outstanding. Everyone enjoyed their meals.

Great restaurant and I will be back.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Lovely atmosphere. Very comfortable. Not too loud. Staff very friendly. Suggestions for dinner were well explained and so many good ideas. Presention of food was beautiful.
Parking was plentiful especially for Red Bank. Great night would like to go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

I had read good reviews, so went there with a lot of expectations on a Saturday afternoon and I came back as a customer delighted. I loved the ambience and the staff was all smiling, cheerful and very happy. The flavour and the aroma of the food was awesome and the essence of Thai food was really memorable. A recommend for anyone who loves Thai food

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

Authentic Thai food. Interesting mixture of traditional art meets industrial factory. Always a hit with my kids. The sticky rice ice cream is a great end to the meal. Great flavor combinations hot & sweet

Reviewed June 1, 2016

I'd never tried Thai food before and wasn't sure it would be too spicy for me. My chance to try it came when Siam Garden decided to participate in the Red Bank Food and Wine fest. Of all the businesses participating, this was the only one that put out a sampling of a full lunch, even drink, so we could really see what the restaurant had to offer. I don't usually like my food too spicy, but I do like flavorful food and flavorful this was. The staff was extremely friendly and did not mind if you went up for seconds. They explained what each dish was so I knew exactly what I was eating, and seemed genuinely happy that I was enjoying the food. I liked the deep fried spring rolls, as well as the Kao Phad Pak - Vegetarian fried rice with mixed vegetables, and the Chicken Satay - the peanut sauce was a little spicy but I took some of it off to suit my taste. All in all, I was pleasantly surprised and I would definitely go back again to try more dishes for dinner. They are many options for seafood, chicken, pork, beef, vegetarian, soups, salads, curry, and noodle dishes, all seemingly prepared in an authentic way and an authentic setting.