“Tasty Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We have been here three times since the January, and have never been disappointed. The Dinner Set meals are a good deal. Seating and service are prompt and servers are friendly and helpful. The Pad Thai is always good, and curries are too! Thank you

1  Thank Mike_KOZ
myra d, Owner at Siam Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you Mike, we are always happy to see you again. We cherish all our customers, especially the ones that have been coming back. We try our best to maintain our standard and offer new things.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We have been coming to Siam Garden ever since they opened, and the food is always delicious. We like their pad thai but also vegetarian items. The service is always attentive and courteous; they make sure your water glass is full at all times! Beautifully decorated, this is a gem in Red Bank, with it's own parking at the Galleria.

myra d, Owner at Siam Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we really appreciate your business. Our team is working hard to maintain our standard and offer new and exciting dishes that Thai cuisine is known for.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

I have been to Siam Garden several times and each time I have been very pleased with the food, the atmosphere, the service, and the cost. They have very high quality food with their own unique flare. Kudos to the chef! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

This was my first time trying Thai food and I loved it! The atmosphere was very home-y feeling and the service was really nice. For appetizer my boyfriend and I got chicken and beef skewers with a peanut sauce--DELICIOUS. I forgot the name of the entrees we got but they were both really good also. We got coconut icecream with sticky rice and it was SO GOOD. I can't wait to come again and try out new entrees!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We ordered takeout from Siam Garden, so I cannot comment on how the table service is, but the food is excellent and plentiful. Pad Thai was phenomenal, as were the spring rolls.

Bring your own wine, as the restaurant does not have a liquor license.

Also, parking looked to be at a premium when we went to pick up the food. We lucked out and got a spot in their parking lot, but saw others hunting for parking.

Nice decor in the restaurant, and the service at the hostess stand to pick up our order was fast and friendly. I would definitely eat here again.