“Fresh and Delicious Asian Fusion”
Review of Oriental Empire

Oriental Empire
Ranked #33 of 145 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Nestled in a small space in Red Bank's English Plaza, Oriental Empire's food is very fresh and service is efficient and pleasant! Nice variety to the menu: Hibachi, Thai & Chinese. They deliver, too!

Reviewed June 2, 2016

This is a place I frequent for take out and eat in. The food is fresh and tasty. The restaurant is clean and contemporary. On a busy night parking can be an issue. I would recommend Oriental Empire.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Never did I ever think I would say the words Hibachi and delivery in the same sentence....but now I am. Love this place. Order the steak Hibachi (rare or medium rare) and when it gets to my house it is hot and the right degree of doneness! The appetizers are yummy. Tried the seafood, soups, noodles, nothing disappoints.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

This great little Chinese and Oriental restaurant in downtown Red Bank is a hidden gem. We were going to the movies (around the corner) and needed to find a good sit-down place that wasn't too pricey. This was a nice choice. I had Wonton Soup, tasted Fried Vegetable Dumplings and had Singapore Chow Mei Fun for my entree. The soup and the Singapore Chow Mei Fun were very good. I wasn't fond of the vegetable dumplings, but everyone else at the table enjoyed them.

The server was prompt and attentive. It's also a BYOB.

I recommend it.

Reviewed January 20, 2016

We have eaten there as well as gotten take out. It is a BYOB and it nice if you just want some nice Asian style food and nothing too fancy. If you are getting takeout on a Friday - you need two people, one to go in and get the food while the other circles the parking lot since parking is a nightmare.