“Great sandwiches and awesome coffee!”
Review of the Beanery

the Beanery
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: A Wonderful Place For The Girls To Get Together For Lunch And Relax. This Place Is A Favoraite Of Myself And My Friends. The Food Has A Nice Healthly Twist, And They Let You Linger.
Reviewed November 30, 2017

My husband and I ate at the beanery on a Tuesday and both ordered sandwiches. They were delicious and there were many interesting choices.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Best place for a healthy lunch, snack, incredible specialty drinks & so much more! If you are in the area you must stop in. Incredible place with amazing people! Such a great find!

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Listen, in my humble opinion, the coffee is excellent. I had a BLT which was pretty good. I like the atmosphere and service was very good. I wish the menu had more choices but I believe there's something for everyone. I'd go back.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I have coming to the "Beanery" for years; the food is always fresh. They have a nice selection of salads and sandwiches; as well as coffee and desserts. The daily soup specials are a must; they are always brimming with flavor. Patience is required; they are always crowded so the food takes a little while (its worth the wait). I really like the ambiance of the place; a nice unique establishment in Point Pleasant Beach.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I have eaten at the Beanery at least 25 times. Every person I introduce to the Beanery brings others on future lunch dates. My favorite is the chicken salad plate, although the entire menu is great.