“Another excellent meal”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 128 Restaurants in Parsippany
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 10 West
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had a business dinner for 5 on a Wed night and everyone raved about their steaks. The servers were prompt, polite and had great personalities especially Hillary and Peter. This place continues to be my “go to” place for steaks outside of NYC, business or personal. Roots, Rod’s and the rest all pale in comparison. The bone-in strip steak is my favorite. The sides are good to very good and the cheesecake was outstanding.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Nice and well done cook food. Sides are family style. Waitress are anxious to have the orders . Nice wine menu. Fair prices

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Went for business dinner with my husband work company. we had a private room set aside for us. there were 3 large tables in there. when we all sat down we were bought a seafood platter. which had prawns, lobster claws and other shell fish, and this wasnt even the starter. the food was amazing and the steak was one the best i had ever had even the sides were amazing. though wasnt sure on some of them as not a great fan of spinach. the pudding was amazing as well, white chocolate bread and butter pudding. it was so rich and filling that i cudnt eat off it.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went there last Wednesday night for Valentine's Day. The place was packed. We were seated at at a table in a small back room. It was quieter than the main room, but the tables were very close to each other. Our waiter Rob was friendly and attentive and kept our glasses full. My wife started with a Caesar salad and I had a bowl of onion soup. The salad was cool and crisp, and the soup was almost an onion puree. It was very good and not full of bread. My wife ordered the 16 ounce NY steak and I ordered the ribeye 16 ounce. Both were cooked perfectly and were tasty. We could only eat half of our steaks. We ordered the scalloped potatoes as one side, and the grilled asparagus as the other. Both were piping hot and delicious. We tried 2 of the speciality drinks, but thought they were only average for the price. Overall the food, service and ambiance is superb, but the cost of the meals are just hard to justify. I will only go for a special occasion. But we still highly recommend trying this place if you are up for a great aged steak.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

When I am at a fine dining location, I would typically take a picture or two of some of the dishes coming out. In this case, I was unable to do that. Everything was so extremely satisfying that there was no time.

I did come here with a gift card, but I've been in the area for a long time and know this place has a reputation.

We experienced the majority of what Ruth's Chris has to offer from the calamari and iced seafood tower, to the lobster tail and pipping hot steak.

I tried the 19oz New York Strip Steak encrusted with blue cheese as an add-on. Wow... I wish I had more room in my stomach at this point but it hit the spot. The steak was cooked to perfection and the blue cheese wasn't overpowering. I highly recommend it.

Drinks weren't bad and they have a decent wine selection.

Service wasn't anything memorable but they knew what they were doing and delivered.