“Nice Anniversary Visit”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 128 Restaurants in Parsippany
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 10 West
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Went on our anniversary for dinner. It was a Monday and a lot of places were closed, but Ruth's Chris had a lot of activity. We had great soups/salads, we both enjoyed our filets and had a nice cheesecake dessert. Excellent Dinner - would highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

What a great place to start the ringing in of the new year! From the lovely décor to the incredible food and drinks, this was a special treat for my family. Nestled in the first floor of the Hilton hotel, we found ample parking for this busy eatery. We look forward to visiting again soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

serving was excellent. Place must be very popular as many families has celebrated events around us.
prices a bit spicy, but food is good!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Pretty good. The staff was good. Food was prepared exactly the way I eat at home. Family friendly and good parking. When I returned home from my business appointment. I told my wife about this establisment and when I return to this region, I will bring her and she will give her thoughts and opinions.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Visited twice during our stay in NJ. Both times we asked for our steak medium. That means pink in the middle. Both times the steaks came out rare. The first time the manager took off $40. The second time the waiter kept bringing out 500 degree plates so the steaks could continue cooking in front of us. If I wanted to cook my own steak I would have stayed home! I can go to Outback or Longhorn and get the steak cooked perfect every time. Why can’t an expensive steak house like this one do the same?