“The best salads”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Parsippany
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Did online ordering for lunch today. So quick and easy to pick your food items and pay. We got a couple of their salads. The ingredients are always fresh and tasty. The portions are large and everything is packaged nicely. Order was ready when I arrived and manager quickly added some additional dressings I needed. Also ordered some onion rings which are the best around in my opinion. Never had a bad experience here. Looking forward to next order.

Date of visit: May 2021
TA-Manager-Response, Manager at The Habit Burger Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Thanks for your review, Richmilito. We are happy to see it was such a great experience. Hope to see you back again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Can't beat the quality, portions or prices, great value. Great variety of food and love the California decor inside. Staff is very friendly and helpful Will be back again and again..

Date of visit: May 2021
TA-Manager-Response, Manager at The Habit Burger Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Greg, we're glad you came to see us! Hoping to see you back our way soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Today changed my view on the whole Habit experience. The staff was incredibly appalling and racist. I entered the store to pick up my online order. With a mask on, I said, "Hello! I'm picking up my order." The man who looked like the manager on duty but also taking orders (middle age, white and mid-weight man) misheard and thought I wanted to make an order. I repeated my sentence and he said, "Oh! You're picking up. Sorry, I couldn't hear from your accent." I am still utterly appalled. Is it my appearance of being an Asian American that led him to believe I had an accent that is hard to understand? I was born and raised in America. I share the same accent as this guy. We both have masks on. Don't you think it's tough to hear? Don't blame it on an "accent" regardless of the scenario. I'm ashamed by Habit's staff and feel utterly disrespected. Disgusting comments like that hurt for ages to come and are not worth your food.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank alexaaaaaaaaaaaa
TA-Manager-Response, Manager at The Habit Burger Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. Could you please reach out to us at habitlistens@habitburger.com with details of your visit, including which location you visited, so our Customer Care team can reach out? Thank you.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

We went to this place and had some of the best food for what I thought was fast food but instead saw them cook to order at a great price. The food was hot, tasty, sides of greens beans served with homemade ranch for dipping were so delicious.
The cashier was very helpfully when ordering and helped us with suggestions and seemed really friendly.
I would go back again soon.

Date of visit: February 2021
TA-Manager-Response, Manager at The Habit Burger Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent experience! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Have a great day Greg!

Reviewed 30 November 2019

Sometimes, you just want a salad for dinner. Their take out salads are fabulou, hearty, and extremely well priced. I have also eaten their sandwiches and enjoyed that as well.

Date of visit: November 2019
TA-Manager-Response, Manager at The Habit Burger Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Our team will love seeing this review. Thanks for the kind words!