“How Much??????????”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #38 of 96 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I went in with an open mind and came out with an empty wallet. Now I know why you get tons of fries (which you cannot finish) , because they kill you on the price of the burgers. 2 People over $28.00 for burgers, fries and drinks. Never again!!!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Five Guys has excellent burgers...Their staff has always been friendly every single time that I have been there with my lady

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The food was very good, however, the restaurant was filthy. every table was dirty and the foor was disgusting. When I asked for a rag to clean the table, I was told that someone was coming out to do it. An empployee did come out and only wiped my table leaving the rest of them dirty. We also observed an employee stretched out asleep at one of the side tables. To be paying over $20.00 for 2 burgers 2 sodas and 1 order of fries, I would expect the place to be a little cleaner and the employees to go home if they want to sleep.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

If you can not find a hamburger you do not like here with their assortment of toppings, then I do not think the hamburger exists. I love the fries, reminds me of the fries you purchase on the boardwalk down the shore. Always clean to eat in or you can take out, my husband first introduced me to these great bugers as take out when he brought home some lunch, been hooked ever since!

Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Great Burger. ..plenty of toppings to choose from. .Of course the fries are always fresh ...There soda machine has a lot to choose from. .And they have a great Hot Dog also