“Delicious!”

Add it.
Sake Sushi
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Nutley
Reviewed 29 February 2016

When I visit family in New Jersey, I always try to grab sushi from this restaurant! Cute place to eat in and delicious food. Favorite roll I can't seem to find anywhere else is the Nutley Super Roll. Wish I had this in Maryland..

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Little byob restaurant. Go there very often for sushi and love coming back. The stuff (or owners) are the best, I always get an extra piece of sushi made especially for me:)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I found this restaurant by accident and decided to give it a go. I'm really glad I did because this has got to be the best sushi I've ever had. I've ordered a variety of meals from here and they have all exceeded my expectations. A few friends were convinced after trying it as well. If you're in the area and are looking for a great place to eat, please go to Sake Sushi.

1  Thank maloz85