Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed last weekend from Friday to Sunday. The room is old, no hair dryer and a tv that is extremely out dated. The comforter is dirty along with the blanket on the sofa provided. The bathroom cleanliness was mediocre at best, with noticeable hair and dirt. Paneling covered the walls as shown in the pic. Nevertheless, it’s overpriced for what you get. Yes, the owner will reply and say that’s the norm with what other hotels cost as shown in the other reviews. I’ve stayed multiple locations and hotels and I can tell you I may have paid the same price but actually got a decent up to date hotel. However, all of this was clearly overshadowed by the creepy innkeeper. He literally watches your every move, to a point that you have to meet your pizza deliver guy on the sidewalk. It’s very scary, almost to a point where you are afraid he may come into your room unexpectedly. I will never stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Majura D, Manager at Suitcase Motel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

The review was based on an upset guest who was asked to pay extra charge for an extra person that they brought in for an overnight stay. The whole review was totally a result of a sour grape. No truth can be realized on. Please understand that it is very easy for any motel to remove guests with no refund due to misconduct. This guest fully acknowledged and signed the registration form to accept the motel rules at the check in time. Our motel rules are posted at the motel office, motel room, signage in common areas as well as handout inventory list to remind guest. If this guest did not feel that he was able to comply, then he should move on to search elsewhere. It is unnecessary to lie to the public about our establishment just to cover his own problems.

To all travelers and bookers: Our motel is not a fly overnight motel. We are a very respectable establishment in this town. Our motel has a very high percentage of repeated guests. Cleanliness is our top priority and we are proud of our performance records. No motel room would be passed to our guests without final inspection. Our linens are totally fresh washed and waiting for guests to use them at the check in time. Our clean washed blankets are well packed in the bags and stored in the drawers. We would never lay any blanket on any furniture as bulled by this reviewer. Our bathrooms are very clean. It is our duty to ensure that all amenities are sparkling clean to serve our guests.

Our motel rules should not be a surprise to those who booked and stayed at our motel. Everything is spelled out even before a person making a booking. There is no trespassing are allowed at our motel. Safety for all guests is our mission. As routine, the motel improvements are made every year. Our amenities are very up-to-date for the needs of the world travelers. Our motel security camera will capture the activities of all guests for safety purpose. As we mentioned earlier that no trespassing are allowed, we can see your action if you sneak outsider in your room without any of our staff to follow you. Our staff are always busy doing work in and out of the office. They have no free time to keep watching or follow any guests, but it is their duties to look around the motel to ensure safety to all guests that stay at our motel.

Our rates are very competitive to other motels in this area with the same standard type of motel. We offer good quality motel with full of amenities including free Continental Breakfast daily for lower price. If shoppers are looking for rooms, they should read all the rules and requirements of the motel before booking. If they disagree and feel that they cannot comply, then they should not book. We are on site 24/7 for guest service needs. Any guests have any problem about our establishment, should report immediately to the office.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed at the Suitcase Motel for a long "weekend getaway"--Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The price was reasonable and we enjoyed our stay. Our room was cleaned daily and the bed was comfortable. The staff was helpful in telling us about nearby places to visit.

Room tip: Garden and patio rooms are often quieter than rooms overlooking the pool.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank brj529
Suitcase M, General Manager at Suitcase Motel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you very much for your effort to write a wonderful review about our motel. We take our pride on services we provide daily to ensure all of our guests have good time and have a comfortable place they can call home while they away from home. Our motel have a very high percentage of repeated guests and we are looking forward to see your returning soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My family decided to spend the weekend for an event at wildwood, NJ. The place was clean and the owner was nice and accommodating We really enjoyed our stay. The price was also very reasonable even during the peak season (labor day weekend). I strongly recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Suitcase M, Manager at Suitcase Motel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you very much for spending your value time to write a wonderful review for Suitcase Motel & Travel. We truly appreciate your effort. We welcome you to come back and stay at our motel at any time when you feel the need to get away from the busy life. Our beach and boardwalk is filled up with a lot activities for all tourists to enjoy.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I stayed there for two nights. I could relax and have a good time. The bed was clean and there were enough things to cover my necessities during my stay. Outside the rooms, there were benches to sit all over the place. The staff were very friendly and helpful people. The lady that works there noticed I had been in the sometimes-cumbersome process of relocating, and offered to give me some useful information about jobs and places to rent. So I was satisfied with the experience.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kathyarias
Suitcase M, General Manager at Suitcase Motel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review about your staying experience at the Suitcase Motel. It was our pleasure to be able to assist all guests while staying with us. We are glad that you were able to situate yourself in this town. Thanks again for the wonderful compliments.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

My wife and I stayed here over the weekend of August 5th-8th. It wasn't a horrible place to stay. I'll say that our bathroom shower curtain and the covering on the box spring had mold and or mildew on it and the room had a strange odor. I do not think it was worth what we paid for, but it was a last minute trip. The pool area was very relaxing and we liked the fact there were plants and picnic tables outside. However the fridge did not work in the room, there were few electrical outlets to charge our phones in, there were only two pillows (every place I've stayed at had at least four). It was a quaint place to stay, however I do not think I would return. The gentleman working the front desk was nice, but he did seem to always be around, and I thought it strange that he walked me back to check the room out before I checked out. Usually the staff checks the room after you leave, not checks it out while you're standing there. Like I said, it wasn't the best place I ever stayed, but for a quick weekend getaway it sufficed.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Suitcase M, General Manager at Suitcase Motel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for the review. We appreciated your staying at our motel for two nights this passing weekend. Thank you for let us know about problem you had at our motel room. We are resolving and ensure problem is being corrected. Our office is open 24/7. If any guest has any problem while staying at our motel should stop by and report the problem to us. We are here to help and serve our guests. A double size bed has two pillows is adequate for an overnight staying. If guests need more pillows for whatever reason, please come to ask for at the office. All refrigerators are delivered in rooms with good, clean and dry condition. Guests must turn on the switch or plug in to get them working. Our staff will be around to keep eyes on the pool area to ensure safety to all guests as our pool do not require to have a lifeguard. Please keep in mind this is a resorts tourism area. Our motel do require a refundable room security deposit at the check in time. Guests will receive an inventory list and being told that the room would be checked at the check out time. It is fair to check the room while guests still at the motel compound to resolve the room security deposit situation. So guests do not have to worry about what will happen to their security deposits after they checked out.