Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$295
Hotels.comUS$295
PricelineUS$295
TravelocityUS$295
CheapTicketsUS$295
Orbitz.comUS$295
All reviews family owned clean place steps boardwalk office
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

We have been staying at the Condor for 12+ years and we only have great things to say about it. It is family owned and they will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs whenever possible. It is only steps away from the beach and boardwalk which is great. It is always clean and the staff is attentive and friendly. It truly feels like our "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BeachVibes77
Management response:Responded 7 September 2020

Thank you for your loyalty and choosing us for your vacation! Our guests are like family to us and we love welcoming you back year after year. Our goal is to make your vacation as enjoyable and comfortable as possible and we are so fortunate to have such wonderful staff that help us achieve that. We thank you for taking the time out to write a review and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2020

This is my 4th time staying at the Condor and I highly recommend it. I love the friendly staff and they always go out of their way to accomdate you and your needs.
It is clean and well staffed at all times.
looking forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: June 2020
Management response:Responded 7 September 2020

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the wonderful review. Our staff works hard to make your vacation enjoyable and we thank you for appreciating that! We can't wait to welcome you back next time!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

At first, I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking how I would stay
In a motel for some time
But after I spent three awesome nights
Enjoying clean white bedsheets
I know wouldn't mind
And I know I'll be back

My friend planned, chose and book the Condor motel, two months ahead of time, based on a referral and a word of mouth. So, I had no say in choosing it. It was my first time ever staying in a motel, and to be honest, I had my concerns and I wasn't so excited. It was Memorial Day weekend, and it was kinda last-minute decision to join my friend and her family. However, the Condor office were very flexible and willing to upgrade our apartment to 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. So we paid the difference in price, of course, and we were set.

As soon as we got to the motel office, to check-in and to get our door-card keys, I noticed the friendly staff, and later on, it was proved they can't do enough to make your stay more pleasant.

Great stay, I may have dozens of reasons why you might want to consider staying at the Condor Motel:
- A motel with an elevator! Do I need to say more? I watched millions of movies, many of which were filmed in/ or around motels, I don't recall seeing an elevator in one. THIS IS A PERK FOR THE LAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!
- Free WIFI. It didn't have strong signal though ( slow )
- Keurig in every apartment. If we knew, we would've brought our K-Cups, but they sell them in their office for 0.50cents each. Also, they offer complimentary coffee until 11 am.
- The bed and pillows were not comfortable, but remember this is a motel, and I totally appreciated the white bedsheets. This was very important since I can't really stand floral bedding in hotels.
- Fully equipped kitchenette. Not that I used it, but it could be handy for those who might.
- All apartments had a TV in every room including the living room.
- The shower pressure was weak and the hot water was limited.
- perfectly located, at the beginning of the Boardwalk (north end).
- Generally quiet, since it was occupied mostly by families.
- There are 9 types of accommodations from motel rooms, to suites, to condos. And all are non-smoking.

Date of stay: May 2019
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

Sari, thank you so much for your review! We are glad your friend gave us a chance and that you came with her. We try hard to accommodate all of our guests in a clean, family friendly environment so everyone can focus on enjoying their vacation. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon! --Condor Management

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

We have been staying at the Condor for over 10 years. Family run and very good staff. We have stayed in both the motel and the the house they own across the street. Both are clean when we get there. House has maid service, grill, off street parking. Wouldn't stay anywhere else

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
cathycondor, Owner at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Thank you for the 5 star review ,We are happy you enjoy staying with us for you vacation. We look forward to many more years .

Reviewed 2 September 2019

We have been going to the Condor for years! Great family owned, friendly and very clean! We stay in the condo that has everything you need, your home away from home. Having the whole family with us, from the great grandmother to the grandkids it’s important to have a comfortable place to chill out and relax between activities.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Michele B

Thank you for the 5 star review, . We look forward to your family vacationing with us many more years.