Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a few days of R & R. This motel has clean comfortable rooms. The staff is willing to get you anything you might need. I love swimming in the pool and sunning on the brand new lounges. The owners have some special days for the guest, Weinie Wednesday Free Hot Dogs and Fire Pit Fridays with S'amores, late night swim and beach fireworks. The owners Jimmy and Cathy are great people. Can't wait to go back again soon.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia T
JAMES K, Manager at Horizon Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you, Patricia T, for staying with us and sharing your feelings with the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Fast friendly service! Always have a great time there, the staff and owners are aces, Rooms are great and clean, The pool and everything is great, Wont stay anywhere else, in fact I booked for next year!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Randy S
horizonmotorinn, Manager at Horizon Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you Randy S for staying with us and taking the time to give us a review.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We drove four hours to hear from the desk clerk that our reservation that we made (and paid in full for) in June had been cancelled and given to another party without our knowledge. Rather than being apologetic or eager to resolve the problem, owner Cathy yelled at us that she got a cancellation email (we did not) and we will be put in a 1 bedroom room at the regular rate, which included an extra fee for the "extra people" we had.

So, six of us shared the less than average room because this was our vacation for the year but the clerk/owner/whoever staffed the front desk sporadically throughout their 8 hour work day did nothing to compensate for them selling our original suite to guests willing to stay longer. I'm actually surprised. I can't believe this business still makes money.

Other notes- guests were discussing over their balconies how theyve already written their bad reviews for the horizon motor inn and whenever asked for anything, the owner was visibly put-out.

Room tip: Call and email to confirm, multiple times
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank eparro1
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My family did not have the most pleasant stay here. The floors are so dirty you have to wear shoes yet they claim they just replaced the carpets in 2016 throughout. They say there is a kitchenette but only one burner worked and when staying there for an entire week we cooked a few meals, and it's kinda hard to to that with one burner. Then there is the grill situation. The knobs are so worn out you have to take them off to turn them and hope for the best. We pulled out the sofa bed on a rainy day to all sit on it and not only were there no sheets supplied but it was covered in large stains! Gross!! One day they ran out of washcloths and didn't have any to bring us (they took our used ones) until after 7pm. We will never stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank H545OVlisas
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I have been going to North Wildwood for 30 years. I just discovered this gem last summer (2016) and I am booking my trip again this year in July!
It is by far the cleanest, friendliest and on point property motel in North Wildwood.

Not only is the owner accommodating, but the entire staff is very friendly! Everyone makes you feel so comfortable which makes your vacation even better! Last year we didn't even hit the beach. My kids had too much fun swimming all day in the pool & I relaxed on the lounge chair while listening to the music on the speakers the motel plays!

That was my most memorable N. Wildwood vacation and my kids still talk about it.
Don't pass The Horizon by.... Stay for awhile :)

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank rebornmom
horizonmotorinn, General Manager at Horizon Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Your kind review lets us know we are doing the right thing for our guests. What wonderful news to hear that your stay was so enjoyable for you and your family. Thank you.